Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
People who moan at Little Al are knobs, one of the few decent P*lace fans on here.

(Decent by scum standards)

No, he's not. If you go on bbs this little al bloke always starts the same tedious threads concerning and slating Brighton but for some strange reason doesn't express his true views on here. I wander why?

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
How the f*** is that pot kettle?! I said you SCRAPED 2 injury time goals against prob the weakest team in the div - not 1 but TWO. And it wasn't your home opener - you played there on Sat - perhaps try going to the odd game or brushing up on your stats. Twat.

:facepalm:

You fool. I'll explain this as slowly and clearly as I possibly can, so maybe even you can understand. You said this..

"To be fair Cov at home is prob one of the easiest games of the season and you scraped 2 injury time goals. You may be feeling good now but deep down you've accepted another BORING season of struggle - and envy of your rival who are now a lot bigger than you are."

To which I responded..

"98th minute winner in home opener sound familiar?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You lot will be exposed tomorrow. "

Line by line.

1) 98th min winner in the home opener sound familiar? I was talking about your lucky winner v Donny in the grand opening of Legoland. Will Buckley scored. Plastic flags were waved. Surely you must know what game I'm talking about? Guess not.

2) Pot. Kettle. Black. You have the cheek to tell us we're lucky and shouldn't be too happy to just get past Coventry at home. And while it was a lucky (although, fully deserved) result..you lot beat Donny, a team likely to be relegated at home, with 83rd and 98th minute goals.

3) You lot will exposed tomorrow. Rather self-explanatory innit?

Clear enough you complete and utter :tosser:?

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
How the f*** is that pot kettle?! I said you SCRAPED 2 injury time goals against prob the weakest team in the div - not 1 but TWO. And it wasn't your home opener - you played there on Sat - perhaps try going to the odd game or brushing up on your stats. Twat.

I shouldn't get too involved in stats if I were you, after all statistics tell us that 2392 brighton season ticket holders are gay and I'm quite sure that can't be the case.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last season you took 4 points off them - whoopy do. It's about a whole season, not 2 games, and Cardiff finished 4th while you finished 20th. I expect Cardiff will win tonight, but I'll hope for an upset.
Really? Care to put your money where your mouth is, because I'd like to lay that bet - or you can get 33-1 at the bookies. Cardiff are even money to win the game. I suspect you're just posting that nonsense so that you can come back later and say 'wow, can't believe you lost to Cardiff, everyone expected you to win that easily, the wheels have come off, blah blah blah'. Saddo.

Well said Trig - Unfortunately Brighton HaHa is as see through as all the Palace mugs bothering to post on here (regularly) and they're all shit scared of the Albion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I shouldn't get too involved in stats if I were you, after all statistics tell us that 2392 brighton season ticket holders are gay and I'm quite sure that can't be the case.

what a load of tosh. Brighton have fans all over sussex pal - do some research. And it's a fact that gay men like football less than straight men lol - there's a STAT for you. My stats tell me 100% of Palace STH are gypo's.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:facepalm:

You fool. I'll explain this as slowly and clearly as I possibly can, so maybe even you can understand. You said this..

"To be fair Cov at home is prob one of the easiest games of the season and you scraped 2 injury time goals. You may be feeling good now but deep down you've accepted another BORING season of struggle - and envy of your rival who are now a lot bigger than you are."

To which I responded..

"98th minute winner in home opener sound familiar?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You lot will be exposed tomorrow. "

Line by line.

1) 98th min winner in the home opener sound familiar? I was talking about your lucky winner v Donny in the grand opening of Legoland. Will Buckley scored. Plastic flags were waved. Surely you must know what game I'm talking about? Guess not.

2) Pot. Kettle. Black. You have the cheek to tell us we're lucky and shouldn't be too happy to just get past Coventry at home. And while it was a lucky (although, fully deserved) result..you lot beat Donny, a team likely to be relegated at home, with 83rd and 98th minute goals.

3) You lot will exposed tomorrow. Rather self-explanatory innit?

Clear enough you complete and utter :tosser:?

Oh dear :thud: Yes I didn't have a CLUE you were talking about our winner at one of the best new stadiums around did I? I go to games whereas u clearly don't. You could have responded with 'we dominated against cov' blah blah blah - that would have been fine (although i'd have pointed out the stats in which u only seemed to dominate CORNERS.)

Oh and for your info (as you dont get to see teams play) Donny play proper PASDSING football and were therefore a hard team to beat for a cultured team like us - where as you and Cov play HOOFBALL.

LOL at the Palace fan thinking he's got some degree of intelligence and I didn't get what he was saying - there's a first. oh and :wanker: to you too :)

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
what a load of tosh. Brighton have fans all over sussex pal - do some research. And it's a fact that gay men like football less than straight men lol - there's a STAT for you. My stats tell me 100% of Palace STH are gypo's.

re Stats you are of course right, what are my sources ? have I accounted for age groups ? did I take an overall figure or account for male/female fans etc. My point was you can prove anything with the right stats (hence "I'm sure that can't be the case) so they aren't to be relied on solely.

Its a shame that you let yourself down with the "gypo" comment though, On reflection you will agree it was Puerile.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We didn't scrap anything, we were all over them from first minute to last. This without Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne. I can't wait for September 27th, Zaha and Scannell will tear you apart.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
re Stats you are of course right, what are my sources ? have I accounted for age groups ? did I take an overall figure or account for male/female fans etc. My point was you can prove anything with the right stats (hence "I'm sure that can't be the case) so they aren't to be relied on solely.

Its a shame that you let yourself down with the "gypo" comment though, On reflection you will agree it was Puerile.

Wow a normal post from a Palace fan - and you were one of the 2 out of 7 Palarse fans to post on this thread who was there?! WOW!

No pal it's called 'tit for tat' - look it up - you dig, i dig back better :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We didn't scrap anything, we were all over them from first minute to last. This without Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne. I can't wait for September 27th, Zaha and Scannell will tear you apart.

Yeah cause you win so many away games don't you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Murray? Is he one of your top players then?

Fair do's as it seems you were actually there. Although u hasd pretty much the same ammount of shots as Cov so your blinkered view is prob wrong.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No, he's not. If you go on bbs this little al bloke always starts the same tedious threads concerning and slating Brighton but for some strange reason doesn't express his true views on here. I wander why?

Called respect, I respect your site, it doesn't have an away end for a proper banter.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Oh dear :thud: Yes I didn't have a CLUE you were talking about our winner at one of the best new stadiums around did I? I go to games whereas u clearly don't. You could have responded with 'we dominated against cov' blah blah blah - that would have been fine (although i'd have pointed out the stats in which u only seemed to dominate CORNERS.)

Oh and for your info (as you dont get to see teams play) Donny play proper PASDSING football and were therefore a hard team to beat for a cultured team like us - where as you and Cov play HOOFBALL.

LOL at the Palace fan thinking he's got some degree of intelligence and I didn't get what he was saying - there's a first. oh and :wanker: to you too :)
You clearly do not have a clue, we played some of the best passing football I have watched at Palace for a long time, much of which you will witness at the Amex in a few weeks time of which your clueless defence will be dazed by. :lolol:That's the way Zaha Zaha I like it!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here