Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
8.42pm: There's a break in play at Goodison Park because a small fat man in a baseball cap has sauntered over to Joe Hart's goal and handcuffed himself to the post. It's been a very long day, but I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating. He's got his arms either side of the upright with the bracelets round each wrist.

:lolol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We need to get in, regroup and consolidate, A substitution at around 70 mins max if we do not score. Perhaps Vokes for his debut? Score the winner against the scummers and become an instant hero? Whats the odds on that?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
8.42pm: There's a break in play at goodison park because a small fat man in a baseball cap has sauntered over to joe hart's goal and handcuffed himself to the post. It's been a very long day, but i'm pretty sure i'm not hallucinating. He's got his arms either side of the upright with the bracelets round each wrist.

lololol

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
That drum is VERY annoying

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
8.42pm: There's a break in play at Goodison Park because a small fat man in a baseball cap has sauntered over to Joe Hart's goal and handcuffed himself to the post. It's been a very long day, but I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating. He's got his arms either side of the upright with the bracelets round each wrist.

all things considered - they freed him quite quickly. certainly original - although a bit off the cuff

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
We need to get in, regroup and consolidate, A substitution at around 70 mins max if we do not score. Perhaps Vokes for his debut? Score the winner against the scummers and become an instant hero? Whats the odds on that?

I like the sound of that. We need HT right now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I wanted to post that I would be glad to get to half time goal-less about 5 minutes ago but was frightened to press [send] until the whistle blew :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here