Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Keeper Joins On Loan

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well let's welcome him to the fold and try and be reasonable about his permanent club :ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
At least it isn't Kiraly. :eek: Now that is a clown keeper. :jester:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was popular at Barnsley, but Palace fans think he's shit.

If you've seen The Championship this season on ITV you'd probably agree with the Palace fans :(

Lets hope he shows his Barnsley form for us :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bit odd, you would think that there was a more senior keeper in the stiffs at another club who would be aching to get away for a month to prove his worth, unless we are just bringing him in as cover for Sullivan.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Kinky Gerbils said:
Not sure why the club would sign another clubs youth keeoer instead of trying one of the clubs.?

Great point.

What kind of a message does this send out to John Sullivan?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Harty said:
Great point.

What kind of a message does this send out to John Sullivan?

Its got Will Packham written all over it, if he was given a chance earlier he may have been ok - he must have been on the bench for years before given a chance.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:
Not sure why the club would sign another clubs youth keeoer instead of trying one of the clubs.?

If anyone knows the youth, it is Wilkins.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:
Not sure about that after his non stop playing of Robinson

Robinson was taken away from his influence by Coppell and McGhee.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Unlucky for him that you are unlikely to have thge same manager from 16 till you retire then.Also is Wilkins going to sit there and look like he is doing nothing with his job on the line.

I wonder if the Leeds fan questioned O leary when he played a untried and teasted Paul Robinson in the Champions League?

face in the crowd

Jan 20, 2006
Kinky Gerbils said:

Probably to do with the fact that Flinders has made 40 senior appearances at either this level or above compared to Sullivan's 0.

The other thing that might come into the equation is that I think Richard Martin signed a year long loan with Dorchester. Although he has returned to the club, I'm not sure he is eligible to play in the first team this season.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He played in the FA Cup game against Preston and conceded that great David Nugent goal. I like him already :bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here