Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace beamback

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Judging by the reaction, would the club even have room to accommodate the amount of people who are interested ?

In fact, if you took all those that were interested - you could probably fill up the rest of Selhurst !!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Not being tight, but in these recessionary times how about £10 for adults, £5 for concessions and £2.50 for kids under 12?

If those prices are in place, then yes I will attend :cool:

Just think how many pie sales there will be! :lolol:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I've got a ticket for Palace and I object to this.

IF you are going to do it. IF! Then I insist on the following...

All furniture to be removed and replaced by rotten wooden furniture
Cold air to be pumped into the east stand
The toilet floors to be awash with horse urine
At the final whistle everyone to be kept in with no food or drink for 45 minutes at least
All those attending to be marched to Falmer station en mass, stopping every 50 yards for 15 minutes

These should be the minimal conditions!

Simple really if you don't like it then dont go.
We don't care either way,let someone else have your ticket,maybe someone who sings Albiooooooon Albioooooon every 5 minutes.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
We done it last year, there is certain criteria that has to be met, the game has to be sold out and we have to give permission and so does the league, ours was £10 a ticket, you can read how it worked

Brighton v Palace - Beamback at Selhurst going ahead - tickets on sale - CPFC BBS

I was at your place but my brother went to the beamback and said it was well worth it (we did win so you expect him to say that :))

Its a good alternative if you cant make the match itself

We done it last year, there is certain criteria that has to be met, the game has to be sold out and we have to give permission and so does the league, ours was £10 a ticket, you can read how it worked

Brighton v Palace - Beamback at Selhurst going ahead - tickets on sale - CPFC BBS

I was at your place but my brother went to the beamback and said it was well worth it (we did win so you expect him to say that :))

That's the problem, you won't sell out.

Dec 29, 2011
Its not like the club are under any obligation to try to arrange a live beamback of the game, so why should they have to justify anything ?
£15 doesn't strike me as being overly excessive, but If you think the club are ripping you off by charging it, then give it a swerve. No biggee is it.

Why do they have to justify it?

90% of people responding have said they would go for that price - all you, or they, need to know I would guess.

From the tone of the OP I thought it sounded like the club were putting on the streaming as a nice gesture to fans. They can't make the away game so the club for a (small) price will set up a beamback with other Albion fans. Obviously I was wrong and it's just another money making scheme for Barber along with the ticket printout charge and season ticket renewal charge which are both also a rip off.

Also I will have to give the stream a swerve as I can't afford it but that's fine because I can listen on the radio (or maybe stream it).

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Well seeing as the only possibility of it selling out would probably be a couple of day before the match, which is too short notice - it probably couldnt happen. That and Palace will probably say no. Seriously cant see it selling out though and thats all down to us not getting more tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here