Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Do I fooking care...that's the whole point...read back my posts...I'm off to Worthing tonight to meet my realgf what you up to....arguing shit on a football forum that no one cares about...Crap Alice you are so yesterday... :roflmao:

:lol: you are really a sadsack. Boasting that you are off to meet your girlfriend :facepalm:

Seriously you have genuinely made me laugh, only I am not laughing with you. Now run along, it would be terrible for you to be late for your "REAL" girlfriend :laugh:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Do I fooking care...that's the whole point...read back my posts...I'm off to Worthing tonight to meet my realgf what you up to....arguing shit on a football forum that no one cares about...Crap Alice you are so yesterday... :roflmao:

You've got a GIRLFRIEND? What's it like? Does she let you... you know... :eek:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I am surprised to see you lot on this board, I thought you would all be on BBS discussing which 16 players Parish and Pullis will sign in this window.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am surprised to see you lot on this board, I thought you would all be on BBS discussing which 16 players Parish and Pullis will sign in this window.

Now whitelion has confessed he has a realgirlfriend ?and its on for tonight it might be more exciting on here:love:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
:lol: you are really a sadsack. Boasting that you are off to meet your girlfriend :facepalm:

Seriously you have genuinely made me laugh, only I am not laughing with you. Now run along, it would be terrible for you to be late for your "REAL" girlfriend :laugh:
SADSACK................ says the Palace gimp on a BHA forum :shrug:
regards
DR

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You lead an exciting life Whitelion.
Having it with Geordies in a Croydon pub, sorting out a sort in Worthing, bloody hell, what next ???

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Who are Palace looking at signing this month?

Currently being linked with Bafétimbi Gomis/Fraser Forster (no chance), Rhodes, Cresswell, N'Zonzi and Scott Dann with Wilfried coming back on loan.
There is firm interest in all of those but bigger clubs with more money will be after all of them too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here