Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The FA amended the rules in the summer to allow retrospective action to be taken. Chamakh had his hand on the throat of Hoolahan which is a red card offence , IMO they should also be looking at Jedinak's forearm smash into Elmander's face which left him spitting out blood.

Your opinion is very clouded soggy .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No, I'm not sure if you realise, but Jedinak has special dispensation to behave like that on the football pitch.

Its as if Mr Pulis makes him do additional training sessions in flailing his elbows.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is Jedinak definitely human? He isn't a footballer, that's for sure.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would imagine the change is for extreme cases only, and this probably won't be acted on.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Your opinion is very clouded soggy .

I think you'll find Soggy has all Palace fans ( or Nigel's as he hysterically calls us ) on ignore.
Thus he can give it, but wont take it back.
Bless his little cotton socks.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Is Jedinak definitely human? He isn't a footballer, that's for sure.

He is having a cracking season for us in the middle of the park. 20 appearances and only 3 yellows and 0 reds. Second most tackles completed in all the top leagues around Europe to boot!:clap2:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you'll find Soggy has all Palace fans ( or Nigel's as he hysterically calls us ) on ignore.
Thus he can give it, but wont take it back.
Bless his little cotton socks.

The title of most prolific poster proves that he most definaltly likes to give it:clap2: But you are quite correct he is a bottle job with no balls , even though he has checked my user page :smile:

raba

Jun 9, 2013
The title of most prolific poster proves that he most definaltly likes to give it:clap2: But you are quite correct he is a bottle job with no balls , even though he has checked my user page :smile:

The title of most prolific poster proves that he needs to get out more.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Is Jedinak definitely human?

Palace fans have been asking themselves this for a couple of years now. An absolutely phenomenal player in the center of the pitch. Whether Palace stay in the Premier League this season or not, Milé will easily find himself another top flight club (as will Ward and Chamakh)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You'll still be relegated...at least you came on the board...wonder where the rest are that were gloating. ..back in the zone where you belong ..good luck but you'll need more than that...twenty new players in the transfer window won't help..

I would come on here if we were beaten 10-0 or relegated, because Palace are my team and I support them whatever. Unlike wcp who only watches Chelsea nowadays. Or some of your other supporters who moan and moan about BHA's team, the atmosphere, people attending and sometimes even the food. Even though they admit themselves to no longer attending. Or indeed those who laugh at our support when in fact you could only dream of our support, thats not delusion, that is fact.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I would come on here if we were beaten 10-0 or relegated, because Palace are my team and I support them whatever. Unlike wcp who only watches Chelsea nowadays. Or some of your other supporters who moan and moan about BHA's team, the atmosphere, people attending and sometimes even the food. Even though they admit themselves to no longer attending. Or indeed those who laugh at our support when in fact you could only dream of our support, thats not delusion, that is fact.

Do I fooking care...that's the whole point...read back my posts...I'm off to Worthing tonight to meet my realgf what you up to....arguing shit on a football forum that no one cares about...Crap Alice you are so yesterday... :roflmao:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here