Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crysencio Summerville

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
That was me and it ain't bolloxs, I also stated about the issue regarding the penalty .
The riff was with Piroe and it spilled over into the dressing room, and has continued , I can understand you not being arsed either way but also there was another major fallout with him and Junior Firpo .
He is a decent player of course but extremely selfish preferring to beat 5 players and fire off a glory attempt ( which many times doesn't work ,whereupon there would have been an easier pass ) see : above riffs with Piroe and Firpo .
You can keep your agenda about taking our players etc because as it currently stands we need to sell an asset to pay off our debts and he is the most likely as he is engineering a move anyway .
You are probably too young to remember us buying Beaney off you to stop you going under at an inflated price ( we chose to inflate the price btw , well Wilko did ) so cut the nonsense or is it more jest .
I would guess jest aimed back mainly at the enormous amount of arrogant bollox we got from Leeds fans through the whole Ben white saga. I wouldn’t take it to heart.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Summer Nights - John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John

Summerville is, having a blast
Summerville is, ever so fast
We saved this guy, from playing for Leeds
Brought him down, to live by the sea

Summerville's drifting away
To-ah! On the left or the right

Well-a, well-a, well-a, huh
Tell me more, tell me more
I heard he's alright?
Tell me more, tell me more
Has he heard of Ben White?
Uh huh (doo doo)
Uh huh (doo doo)
Uh huh (doo doo doo doo doo)

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Let’s hope our amazing scouts can match up some of their data with what’s going on in Germany and get hold of a couple of bright young things from Europe.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Interesting insi
That was me and it ain't bolloxs, I also stated about the issue regarding the penalty .
The riff was with Piroe and it spilled over into the dressing room, and has continued , I can understand you not being arsed either way but also there was another major fallout with him and Junior Firpo .
He is a decent player of course but extremely selfish preferring to beat 5 players and fire off a glory attempt ( which many times doesn't work ,whereupon there would have been an easier pass ) see : above riffs with Piroe and Firpo .
You can keep your agenda about taking our players etc because as it currently stands we need to sell an asset to pay off our debts and he is the most likely as he is engineering a move anyway .
You are probably too young to remember us buying Beaney off you to stop you going under at an inflated price ( we chose to inflate the price btw , well Wilko did ) so cut the nonsense or is it more jest .
Interesting insight into the player. I suspect most on this board are old enough to remember Beeney.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Interesting insi

Interesting insight into the player. I suspect most on this board are old enough to remember Beeney.
I remember that. You could almost make the case that the money saved the club from going out of business; a generous gift from former Albion player Howard Wilkinson.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Are the riffs any good? Given that he's Dutch, I worry that he could be churning out Golden Earring and that wouldn't go down well with our young South Americans. The riffs could end up causing rifts and then where would be? All adriff.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

From what I can find, Daniel Farke had put Summerville on pens, and he won the penalty, so Piroe was in the wrong, no?

This is what he said. "Today we had the situation [where] Joel and Cree both were on the sheet and they have a good relationship."

Last edited:

Ditchling Dyke

Jan 11, 2021
I would guess jest aimed back mainly at the enormous amount of arrogant bollox we got from Leeds fans through the whole Ben white saga. I wouldn’t take it to heart.
I wont take it too heart , I was adamant we would get BW and still it annoys me today .....but the point is I only came on here to give you honest info , I get all the bantz trust me I do but why on earth would I give out false information , I don't care where he goes tbh as long as we get £30m + add ons and other bits n bobs , if he goes to you I have a better chance on keeping an eye on his career ....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The more I hear about Summerville and KD-H the more I fear we are going to lose Mitoma and Gross.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I wont take it too heart , I was adamant we would get BW and still it annoys me today .....but the point is I only came on here to give you honest info , I get all the bantz trust me I do but why on earth would I give out false information , I don't care where he goes tbh as long as we get £30m + add ons and other bits n bobs , if he goes to you I have a better chance on keeping an eye on his career ....
You’re very welcome on the board, no distrust to your info from me 👍🏻

£30m I could see us doing, more and it starts to get away from what I could see us wanting to part with. & then he just ends up at a Chelsea type.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Get him in now so he can be ready and up to speed for when Mitoma goes in either the Jan window or more likey next summer window.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes. It’s getting that left footer as backup to March to that Hürzeler can always play his preferred inverted winger tactics.

Other left footers who look good, young and promising are McAtee and Hutchinson from Citeh and Chelsea respectively.

But, Osman is a left footer. He has recently started playing right wing in Denmark so could continue his development in that role. He has good pace, skillz and shooting ability but is raw.
I remember McAtee being a big noise among the 'promising wunder-kids' at about the same time our own Aaron Connolly was also one of those. Have his two seasons at Sheffield United done a lot to progress McAteer's career?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here