Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crysencio Summerville

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A WHU friend of mine reckons Kudus wants away already, so if this guy is just replacing Kudus then it's not much of a team upgrade.
I’d be absolutely shocked if there is not a secret buy-out agreed on this deal. They are surely meant to be confidential (like the ones Palace have £60m for Eze etc) but the new agent will find a way of letting prospective clubs find out how much their mercenary would cost them.

Ditchling Dyke

Jan 11, 2021
Looks like this deal could include players going the other way.

A couple of things for you from the above article. March and Ferguson are off the table so don’t get your bloody hopes up. However, there is some real quality in that list which should help you smash the Championship if you play nice nicely and help us get the deal done.

However, if we are to loan you a player again, you need a sea-change in attitude. It’s not going to happen if we think all the BW nonsense will occur again. Keep your chip off your shoulder, your pie in your pocket and your bloody mouth shut and you might get a diamond from us again.
Nah I will just accept the £40m for Rutter ...you got the diamond albeit a bloody rough one at the moment ...
( Been away )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here