Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crysencio Summerville

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
No longer interested apparently. Must be the price as we'd already signed Osman on the left by the time we enquired about Summerville (Minteh plays on the right).

Yeah I would imagine having minteh, Osman, and the new Arsenal lad meant £30m+ on Summerville was a bit unnecessary. Could see us going back for Rutter though if Gross is off.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
It should come as no surprise that Chelsea are reported to have held talks with Summerville

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Just wonder if we've now landed our wing targets. Summerville was in the cluster, but when we bought ACD and Minteh, we ended our interest?

If there was some situation where we sold Adingra and bought Summerville for a similar price I would be mightily annoyed

But I'm happy enough for Chelsea to have him. At some stage they will run out of things they can sell to themselves

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Just how big is Chelsea’s squad? I reckon pretty well everyone there will be expecting first team football. Hopefully another car crash incoming with a manager who has zero experience as a top team manager.
I don't know. I was just making a cheap Communards joke. :ROFLMAO:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just how big is Chelsea’s squad? I reckon pretty well everyone there will be expecting first team football. Hopefully another car crash incoming with a manager who has zero experience as a top team manager.
42. The same as ours! 😬

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Just wonder if we've now landed our wing targets. Summerville was in the cluster, but when we bought ACD and Minteh, we ended our interest?

If there was some situation where we sold Adingra and bought Summerville for a similar price I would be mightily annoyed

But I'm happy enough for Chelsea to have him. At some stage they will run out of things they can sell to themselves
Rumour has it they're selling their women's team to themselves now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gone to West Ham

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

I’m guessing the ‘’in excess” and add ons means it’s a £30m+ signing. So similar to the rumoured number we had earlier in the window & similar to the Minteh fee. Likely we dropped our interest once Minteh was secured,

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Good deal for West Ham
I’m guessing the ‘’in excess” and add ons means it’s a £30m+ signing. So similar to the rumoured number we had earlier in the window & similar to the Minteh fee. Likely we dropped our interest once Minteh was secured,
Indeed, and guessing Summerville will be on a significantly higher wage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here