Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crysencio Summerville

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
An embittered Leeds fan friend of mine describes him as "....a bit of a one trick pony, got found out towards the end of the season, think he will struggle in the Prem" - my response was "thanks, always useful to tap into your expert knowledge of the Prem given Leeds highly successful recent premier League history!!"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes purely due to having a name from the US segments of The Day Today.
As reported by Collaterlie Sisters?

Or was it Sukie Bapswent?

Harfynn Teuport: The work of he's-a-singer Bob Dylan is to be reappraised following the discovery of a filum which shows several of his songs including the classic "Subterranean Homesick Blues", being sung as long ago as 1947 by the singer/songwriter George Formby.[Outtake from "Underpants", 1947]Harfynn Teuport: Dylan, who is in hospital after eating a rotten wolf, has so far been unavailable for comment.Ian Curtis: [a skeleton swinging on a rope] Hello, Ian Curtis here, I watch Rok TV every day!Harfynn Teuport: That's the news where it's gone, time now for Suki Bapswent with her special brand of things.Sukie Bapswent: What-ho, I'm Sukie Bapswent!Harfynn Teuport: Mm!Sukie Bapswent: Uh-oh, now go 'wow' for the latest sounds from Nirvana! They've been commissioned to do the music behind the new Panty Smile sanitary products campaign. Okay boys, hit me with those ultra-pads!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes purely due to having a name from the US segments of The Day Today.
You have set me off now, you heartless bastard.

Chris Morris: It's just been anno - yeah, thanks... it's just been announced there's to be an special inquiry into the Government's handling of the Frome shipping deal, which flew to pieces last month amid allegations of gross ministerial misconduct. Our economics correspondent Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan is with the Minister for Ships Michael Crane; he's just prised him out of an emergency meeting.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: I'm with the Minister for Ships, Michael Crane MP...

Chris Morris: [in voiceover drowning out Peter] That's right, Peter, everything I've just said comes spewing straight back out of your stupid slab of a face...

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: ...Mr Crane, choppy waters for the Government?

Michael Crane: Not at all, Peter. This procedure was entirely proper, and I think the inquiry will prove that the Government's handling of this matter was entirely proper.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: So the Government's ship back on course?

Michael Crane: Absolutely.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Back to you, Chris.

Chris Morris: Peter, what the hell was that? This man's made a big scale cock-up here, you let him get away with it! Now let me speak to him. Put your ear-piece next to his head and stand still. Now, Minister! There's reason to believe that you lied to the House. How do you answer that?

Michael Crane: Well that is a very serious and unfounded allegation, and I will be making a statement to the House based on the preliminary inquiry next week.

Chris Morris: A week is a long time in politics.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Rab Butler.

Chris Morris: Shut up, Peter. Now Minister, did you or did you not lie to the House?

Michael Crane: I will be making a full statement to the House next week.

Chris Morris: It's a simple question, yes or no! Did you or did you not lie?

Michael Crane: ...I, erm...

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: As the Minister for Ships sprawls on the pin, it's back to you Chris!

Chris Morris: No it isn't, Peter! He's about to answer the question! He's about to admit to lying to the House! You've let him get away again! Where's he gone?!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Over there...

Chris Morris: Well get him back!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: He's in a cab.

Chris Morris: Peter, you've lost the NEWS!! What are you going to say?

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Sorry.

Chris Morris: Look like you mean it! Look down at the ground and say sorry!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: I'm sorry!

Chris Morris: Peter, next time you cross the road, don't bother looking!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Sorry...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You have set me off now, you heartless bastard.

Chris Morris: It's just been anno - yeah, thanks... it's just been announced there's to be an special inquiry into the Government's handling of the Frome shipping deal, which flew to pieces last month amid allegations of gross ministerial misconduct. Our economics correspondent Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan is with the Minister for Ships Michael Crane; he's just prised him out of an emergency meeting.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: I'm with the Minister for Ships, Michael Crane MP...

Chris Morris: [in voiceover drowning out Peter] That's right, Peter, everything I've just said comes spewing straight back out of your stupid slab of a face...

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: ...Mr Crane, choppy waters for the Government?

Michael Crane: Not at all, Peter. This procedure was entirely proper, and I think the inquiry will prove that the Government's handling of this matter was entirely proper.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: So the Government's ship back on course?

Michael Crane: Absolutely.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Back to you, Chris.

Chris Morris: Peter, what the hell was that? This man's made a big scale cock-up here, you let him get away with it! Now let me speak to him. Put your ear-piece next to his head and stand still. Now, Minister! There's reason to believe that you lied to the House. How do you answer that?

Michael Crane: Well that is a very serious and unfounded allegation, and I will be making a statement to the House based on the preliminary inquiry next week.

Chris Morris: A week is a long time in politics.

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Rab Butler.

Chris Morris: Shut up, Peter. Now Minister, did you or did you not lie to the House?

Michael Crane: I will be making a full statement to the House next week.

Chris Morris: It's a simple question, yes or no! Did you or did you not lie?

Michael Crane: ...I, erm...

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: As the Minister for Ships sprawls on the pin, it's back to you Chris!

Chris Morris: No it isn't, Peter! He's about to answer the question! He's about to admit to lying to the House! You've let him get away again! Where's he gone?!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Over there...

Chris Morris: Well get him back!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: He's in a cab.

Chris Morris: Peter, you've lost the NEWS!! What are you going to say?

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Sorry.

Chris Morris: Look like you mean it! Look down at the ground and say sorry!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: I'm sorry!

Chris Morris: Peter, next time you cross the road, don't bother looking!

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan: Sorry...
Stunning stuff.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This suggests a few things to me;
A deal with Stuttgart for Undav is probably now very close , enabling this offer for a replacement forward.
We are going in now as we know we might miss out and if we do we’ll then have time to move onto other targets.
Chelsea and Liverpool may have expressed an interest but they will have other targets that they may prioritise. If they really want him, he’ll go there rather than to Brighton.
Mitoma will go at some point and Summerville’s best position is left wing. We tend to succession plan well in advance so I expect another season of Karou.
I wouldn’t hold too much sway with Leeds press articles. They’ll expect Man City and Real Madrid are after their entire squad.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
really can’t understand this one, unless we’re selling mitoma. but can’t see who would buy him after the season he’s had
Exactly. Mitoma had been overplayed for a season and a half; it'd be good to have some depth in that position. Wingers are often the first subs made as well.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Thought this was for the obscure US TV shoes thread.
Okay. Five to guess...

1718637834493.png
?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here