Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon Vs Brighton

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
Wilko said:
Oh come off it palace fans on this site - HONESTLY now, and I mean honestly - Do you really believe that croydon is a nicer place to live than brighton ?

If we asked the rest of the UK population with no ties to either club whether given the choice they would rather live in Croydon or Brighton - what do you HONESTLY think the %'s would be ??
f*** no - I wouldn't live there if you paid me!
But it has a great football team!
:p

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
some one once wrote a good put down to billingshurst beagle on seagull repeaters p@larse scum site.

this person lived in horsham and it went something like this.

i live in horsham,it is upstream on the arun from billingshurst.
between the towns is horsham sewage works.
billingshurst gets its water from the arun

that cup of tea you drank this morning i pissed in it

the water your mum cooked those potatoes you had for tea i shat in it

when you had a shower this morning i pissed all over you.

he obviously didn't like the beagle

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:
some one once wrote a good put down to billingshurst beagle on seagull repeaters p@larse scum site.

this person lived in horsham and it went something like this.

i live in horsham,it is upstream on the arun from billingshurst.
between the towns is horsham sewage works.
billingshurst gets its water from the arun

that cup of tea you drank this morning i pissed in it

the water your mum cooked those potatoes you had for tea i shat in it

when you had a shower this morning i pissed all over you.

he obviously didn't like the beagle
Does this keep repeating on you?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i love this thread.... and having spent many years working in croydon i reckon i should contribute.... croydon.... what has it got going for it? ....the bypass was a good idea but that went wrong too.... my old man never ever said .... be a palace fan....

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
loco61 said:
my old man never ever said .... be a palace fan....

I'm glad to hear you weren't an abused child then, loco61.:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The only good thing in Croydon is Ikea.

So Billingshurst Eagle, if you were born and bred in Sussex how come you support P*l*ce? Are you trying to be a glory hunter but got it wrong somewhere?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
At least if you were born in Croydon and supported Palace, you could call it peer pressure, or following the crowd. But to be born in Sussex and support Palace, there just has to be a problem in your family tree somewhere.

It's not natural.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The Large One said:
At least if you were born in Croydon and supported Palace, you could call it peer pressure, or following the crowd. But to be born in Sussex and support Palace, there just has to be a problem in your family tree somewhere.

It's not natural.
He's a tusser who lives in a place that has lost its semi-rural identity and no doubt has a dad who works at Gatwick.
The weirdest thing about this thread is the assumption that Croydon is part of London. Palarse are like Watford a suburban team. Nothing wrong with that. Who cares?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
croyden is a shithole

Brighton is fantastic

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:

It's not natural.
I was taken to a Palace game by my Grandfather (a hammer) in 1972 at the age of 6. Again in 1977 by my dad (Man U). I was irreversibly tainted from then on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Billingshurst Eagle said:
I was taken to a Palace game by my Grandfather (a hammer) in 1972 at the age of 6. Again in 1977 by my dad (Man U). I was irreversibly tainted from then on.

Tainted is about par for the course.

Alternatively you could have therapy and change your ways

mona said:
He's a tusser who lives in a place that has lost its semi-rural identity and no doubt has a dad who works at Gatwick.
The weirdest thing about this thread is the assumption that Croydon is part of London. Palarse are like Watford a suburban team. Nothing wrong with that. Who cares?

JUST TO EMPHAISE THE POINT CROYDON IS AN AREA WITHIN THE LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON, IT IS A PART OF LONDON, THE AREA HAS GREATER LONDON ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ITS POLICE ARE LONDON MET, THE FIRE BRIGADE ARE LONDON COUNTY.

CROYDON IS A PART OF LONDON AND THE SHIT PART AS WELL.

ITS QUITE SIMPLE REALLY.

WATFORD IS NOT A PART A LONDON. IT IS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE LONDON AREA. QUITE SIMPLE REALLY.

LC

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I worked in Croydon for a year of my life; it was a thoroughly depressing experience. The trams are cool but that's about all that Croydon's got going for it.

I know a couple of Palace fans who live in Brighton but I've never heard of a Brighton fan living in Croydon. If Brighton's so crap, why did they move?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here