Households 114,500
Theft of a vehicle per 1,000 population 6.8
Burglaries per 1,000 population 7.8

Brighton has a lower crime rate.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Heres Crawleys stats its not as bad as people that think it is.

Council Crawley Borough Council
More than one local authority covered. English average

Population 99,700
Households 40,400
Theft of a vehicle per 1,000 population 4
Burglaries per 1,000 population 5.4

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
dannyboy said:
and bromley crawley and sutton are exactly the same as croydon , full of pikey inbred chavs who dont want falmer such as yourself
oi i've lived in crawley all my life but i've been an albion fan all my life too and theres also a hell of a lot of other albion fans up here ! more albion than palarse id say !!and definatley more albion than crawley
so go easy on us boys from north of the county we're still albion fans you know:angry: :cry: :cry: :bhasign:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
sorry we hate palace, i grew up 5 minutes from selhurst so i would never knock a fellow supporter, was more of a dig at that palace twat on here
:drink:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
wehatepalace said:
oi i've lived in crawley all my life but i've been an albion fan all my life too and theres also a hell of a lot of other albion fans up here ! more albion than palarse id say !!and definatley more albion than crawley
so go easy on us boys from north of the county we're still albion fans you know:angry: :cry: :cry: :bhasign:

Well said and remember Crawley is in Sussex although I intend to move out the town in the next five to ten years.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
dannyboy said:
sorry we hate palace, i grew up 5 minutes from selhurst so i would never knock a fellow supporter, was more of a dig at that palace twat on here
:drink:
no worries dannyboy ! and ya right palace fans are twats if croydens so nice why do they all move to sussex !!!!!
pikey bastar*s !!:D

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I find it surprising that crime rates in Brighton and Croydon are so similar. I would have thought the Brighton crime rate was lower. I have lived in London longer than I have ever lived in Sussex (although I was born in Sussex), and I would vote for Brighton any day.

Spicy said:
I find it surprising that crime rates in Brighton and Croydon are so similar. I would have thought the Brighton crime rate was lower. I have lived in London longer than I have ever lived in Sussex (although I was born in Sussex), and I would vote for Brighton any day.

ITS COS ALL THE PIKEY LONDON TOSSERS COME DOWN TO BRIGHTON FOR RICH PICKINGS...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I live in south London and there are Brighton fans living up and down my street.Lots of them.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oh come off it palace fans on this site - HONESTLY now, and I mean honestly - Do you really believe that croydon is a nicer place to live than brighton ?

If we asked the rest of the UK population with no ties to either club whether given the choice they would rather live in Croydon or Brighton - what do you HONESTLY think the %'s would be ??

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
...and don't bullshit us saying Croydons better because on every Bank Holiday lorry loads of you disgusting urchins spend your annual holiday budget on trips to Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here