Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon Vs Brighton

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Caveman said:
Due to the Pala*se fans thinking Brighton is such a gay / drug / tramp infested slum.

it is though :ohmy: cant walk 20yards without seeing some bum or some annoying bastard shoving a Big Issue in your face, or some other bum asking for change when getting money out the cashpoint! f***ing everywhere! as for the drugs, is'nt Brighton the cocaine capital or near enough? and it is full of gays too!

Croydon just plain sucks though and has nothing to offer. :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Croydon offers..

well, a nice big tip for Bank Holiday clear-outs.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Croydon's got a tram system

It's got the Whitgift Centre.

er!........

Brighton.... (I've run out of space)!!!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Croydon is worse than Brighton. Croydon has a higher violence and crime rate than Brighton. My dad has worked at both and he says Croydon is hell compared to Brighton. Croydon girls are more bitchy and have a weird accent. Croydons full of Townies/ Yobbos who smash up stations.

Brighton has a beach and part of the city is still green. Croydon is just a concrete jungle. I would hate to live in Croydon more than anywhere else in Britain.

At the end of the day I say Brighton is better than Croydon.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Croydon is just a bigger, uglier version of Crawley. Sure Brighton has it's crap places but at least it's not Chavsville UK.

Give me somewhere with Brighton's laid back attitude and cosmopolitan population anytime, at least it adds a bit of colour. The only colour you see in Croydon comes from all the chav-ettes displaying their thongs over the top of their jeans, with a nice expanse of fat thigh showing for good measure.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
actually i dont like croydon at all, but alot of palace fans live in bromley (me included), crawley, sutton ect. but it does offer Crystal Palace F.C and first divison (maybe premier league, please god) football. which is better than Brighton itself

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
dannyboy said:
and bromley crawley and sutton are exactly the same as croydon , full of pikey inbred chavs who dont want falmer such as yourself
yes bromley's just like croydon:rolleyes: not quite

brighton's gay capital of the world, tramp capital of the world and shit football team of the world. cant get much worse than that

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i just find it funny that you come on here saying most palace twats dont come from croydon but from bromley sutton or crawley like they meant to be nice places . theyre all dumps and full of chavs, i know all these places very well and brighton is better than all those places by a huge margin wether it has gay people in it or a football team which is lower in the leagues than yours

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So what if there are plenty of gay people in Brighton- is that meant to be an insult?? At least they don't tend to dress in head to toe polyester and Burberry, speeding around town in souped up Novas with black-out plastic on the windows, can of Stella in hand. Rather like most of Crawley on any given night of the week.

And secondly, if you're determined to press the point, I think you'll find that London has a considerably higher gay population than Brighton.

:dunce:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Billingshurst Eagle said:
NOT AS A PROPORTION OF THE WHOLE THOUGH :salute:

What is it with you guys and holes?

Repressed, that's what it is...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Billingshurst Eagle said:
I live in Sussex - as do a massive Palace support.

Not even #1 in your own county!
How does it feel?

Better than being London's 7th best club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here