Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crowd tom night

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Without wanting to sound superior because I was there for all of it, I wonder what the actual stat is on how many different people saw Brighton at Withdean. And how many saw 10, 50, 100, etc. Did anyone do ALL of the league games there? I don't think I've come across anyone on here who has claimed such a feat.

I'm in no way attempting to jump on the JCL bashing bandwagon.

I did not do every game at Withdean...missed one..Oldham which we won 3-0, I was in hospital...but did every game at Gillingham and every game at the Amex bar this years SSC final
As far as I know Kuipers chose the the Reading game,who are premiership club,it is unfortunate that Gus's mate rang him up and asked to play a friendly match...we would 've mad to have said no!...there is a possibility that a season long loan might be the result

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Without wanting to sound superior because I was there for all of it, I wonder what the actual stat is on how many different people saw Brighton at Withdean. And how many saw 10, 50, 100, etc. Did anyone do ALL of the league games there? I don't think I've come across anyone on here who has claimed such a feat.

I'm in no way attempting to jump on the JCL bashing bandwagon.

I saw every league game and only missed one tinpot trophy game but went to all cup games otherwise. There you go I make that claim do I win a prize

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
7-8000 max??

Spoke to a ticket guy pre-match on Saturday who said we'd sold approx 7,000 and given the sales so far they'd be delighted to reach 9,000....they were hoping for a big take-up on the Chelski matchday.

He's a top professional is Michel and an impossibly nice bloke so deserves a great turnout.

Hope we get as many as poss down there.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Kuipers was a great servant to our club for many years so as a sign of respect I've decided to help increase tomorrow nights attendance.

Tomorrow I'm going to purchase an extra ticket and then start phoning some friends to see who might like to go. The tickets are half-price and Kuipers deserves a good crowd. I will take along a friend who will experience the Amex for free, who knows they may even get the bug and become a regular themselves.

I share this idea as if enough of us do it we could help get a decent attendance for a top asset to our club

I went one better and treated 2 friends to a ticket today, and they both loved it. Well done to all those who attended, it was a night well deserved by FDM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here