empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
agree but with the hols and finances ,a lot have had to budget,my lad is going
,but decided i would rather go to hull,than go to chelsea and fdm game,me bad

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Absolutely disappointing, a club legend deserves a sell out crowd more than Chelsea. Tickets aren't dear, school holidays at this current time, poor Michel! I bet he's expecting to come on to the pitch with at least 16,000 fans cheering him on and thanking him.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
i feel if we were playing a bigger team then Reading fc for kuipers we would of got a bigger crowd
This
Even Crawley at home would,ve attracted a huge crowd,people tend to look at the opponents rather than the man himself,real big shame they chose a club that will bring about 100 fans.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Remember only 6-7,000 people watched him week in week out at Withdean. 11-12,000 is probably a fair turn out to be honest from those who want to thank him for those years

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually someone made a good point on another thread that really the only people who know kiups are withdean regulars and the away fans who didn't go to withers.

Our new fan base wouldnt know kiups if he bumped into you in the street

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Actually someone made a good point on another thread that really the only people who know kiups are withdean regulars and the away fans who didn't go to withers.

Our new fan base wouldnt know kiups if he bumped into you in the street
Load of rubbish,even the most plastic fan knows kuipers.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It might be Michel Kuipers' testimonial and it might "only" be Reading but I couldn't care less who was playing, I'm going to see my beloved Albion! It's not about the opposition.

The main problem is having two games within a few days of each other forcing loads of people to choose one or the other. That was a bit daft...plus the difficulty of evening games.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think 10000 would be a cracking crowd - we only got 6000 plus crowds for top league games a couple of seasons ago.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This
Even Crawley at home would,ve attracted a huge crowd,people tend to look at the opponents rather than the man himself,real big shame they chose a club that will bring about 100 fans.

I think Reading have sold about 300 tickets. Pity that FDM couldn't get a big club to be the opponents. Crawley might have attracted a 15k crowd as an all-Sussex encounter.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
They should knock them down to a tenner, less is more and all that. Still I don't suppose that would be fair on the people who have already bought one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here