Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It wasn't....And for those who are saying he is, Ugo Ehiogu is also not a registered agent. You have to be registered with the FA to be an agent and he's not registered.

TheFA.com - FA Agents List

Yes it was, a colleague of mine spoke to him there.

I expect he is doing some kind of coaching courses with Albion in the Community.

Now come back and say so if we end up signing a 6"2 player with dreads and say I was wrong but otherwise look at the facts: multiple people on twitter seeing him at the Amex and a colleague of mine seeing him there, as well as others on here confirming it was him there. Or keep making up stuff in your head, whatever.

Last edited:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I expect he is doing some kind of coaching courses with Albion in the Community.

Now come back and say so if we end up signing a 6"2 player with dreads and say I was wrong but otherwise look at the facts: multiple people on twitter seeing him at the Amex and a colleague of mine seeing him there, as well as others on here confirming it was him there. Or keep making up stuff in your head, whatever.

Ill let u off. I've just checked with someone who I know at the club. Apparently he sorts out finances for a company of some sort... All very mysterious though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ill let u off. I've just checked with someone who I know at the club. Apparently he sorts out finances for a company of some sort... All very mysterious though!

Could there have been 2 big black dudes with dreads?!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
So to clarify, we are in advanced negotiations with 2 big name players and NO-ONE has a clue..... We will go into meltdown when we have some substantiated news..

The website that cannot be mentioned has us with official announcement tomorrow. BIG news... We will see..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So to clarify, we are in advanced negotiations with 2 big name players and NO-ONE has a clue..... We will go into meltdown when we have some substantiated news..

The website that cannot be mentioned has us with official announcement tomorrow. BIG news... We will see..

Okay. You got me beat...................?

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
so does anyone believe that site that cannot be named? and if so anyone got any idea who it might be?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Crofts would be an addition to Leeds squad and not a replacement for anyone although with Norris signing from Portsmouth they may not now be as interested as they reportedly were

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Crofts had a great season for Norwich in their promotion year, didn't really do it in a struggling premiership team, don't think he was picked much. Yes he was also good for us in league 1, but is he really the answer to our midfield problems ?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Snodgrass has officially signed for Norwich (beeb website), Crofts not part of the deal so this rumour might rumble on for a bit longer.

Personally would love Crofts back, he would add that much needed bite and aggression we so badly need in the middle of the park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here