Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Dies!

irwin.jpg

260_irwin3.jpg

Last edited:

Seagull Stew

How tragically ironic that he died in a manner that anyone into diving could have faced.

I could be wrong, but dying in the way that he did sounds like it was a freak accident and not caused by him taking any more of a risk than other people would have.

Don't think there is another person on this planet that will be able to step into his shoes in quite the same way!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tragic loss of both a philanthropist and a great human being.

R.I.P. Cobber.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Tragic loss of life.

RIP

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
My kids absolutely love his programmes. Can't believe he's been killed in such a relatively tame way. I used to find him annoying but actually his almost manic enthusiasm was really compelling.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Wonder if his Holiday insurance will pay out?

RIP to a great entertainer.

magoo said:
He was an annoying bastard! Was just a matter of time wasn't it really!

I know I shouldn't bite but... Irwin has dedicated his life to saving wildlife. He has educated and entertained 10's of millions around the world. His legacy will live on in the form of his zoo, the people he has trained and the countless worlwide that have a new appreciation for wildlife. What have you achieved magoo? What will your legacy be?
Apart from anything else he has left behind a wife and two young kids. Have some respect you utter ****.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lokki 7 said:
I know I shouldn't bite but... Irwin has dedicated his life to saving wildlife. He has educated and entertained 10's of millions around the world. His legacy will live on in the form of his zoo, the people he has trained and the countless worlwide that have a new appreciation for wildlife. What have you achieved magoo? What will your legacy be?
Apart from anything else he has left behind a wife and two young kids. Have some respect you utter ****.

:clap: :clap:

RIP Mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here