Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crisis at Anfield

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Another blinding week for King Kenny!

Nearly £115m spent and lose consecutive games to QPR and Wigan. Brilliant!!

13 points off Champions League and almost certainly 31 points behind the Dirty Reds come Monday night!

That's cheered me up after Lynch's last minute heartbreak!

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another blinding week for King Kenny!

Nearly £115m spent and lose consecutive games to QPR and Wigan. Brilliant!!

15 points off Champions League and almost certainly 31 points behind the Dirty Reds come Monday night!

That's cheered me up after Lynch's last minute heartbreak!

How they could do with Hodgson now. I'm delighted, their fans got exactly what they deserved.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Yep. They truly are utter shit, and any plastic scouser who tries to tell me that they "only care about the cups" are clearly even more deluded and stupid than I thought. Oh, and if you hadn't notice I hate liverpool and that twat dalglish.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
_59282594_59279357.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Yep. They truly are utter shit, and any plastic scouser who tries to tell me that they "only care about the cups" are clearly even more deluded and stupid than I thought. Oh, and if you hadn't notice I hate liverpool and that twat dalglish.

Intelligent post.

However, this is probably one of the poorest teams I can remember in over 40 years. The worrying thing is the total lack of mental strength in the last 15/20 minutes of a game. Poor summer signings, panic buys AC, and a buy British campaign, which is years out of date for the top PL clubs. KK, should not have been made manager, although Roy should have never been given the job.
KK had everything to lose by taking the job on, while Roy only had everything to gain.
As to "The cups are all that matter" any real LFC fan will tell you that only the EPL and CL actually matter.
Not sure if Kenny will be manager next year, but if Gus gives Brighton 10% of what Kenny has done over the next 20 years all Brighton fans, including myself should consider ourselves very lucky.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

I started reading this thinking its an offensive post, but nope agree with it. Im not a fan at all of Kong Kinny

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
Liverpool should be challenging for at least CL but will struggle to get Europa league under 'king kenny' very average team with a manager that is way past his best, players who think that because they play for Liverpool they should win every week. It's a shame as they used to be very liked years ago (when they were successful) but have steadily been on the slide for at least 5 yrs. Their fans aren't much better. when man utd won the last title they then said but you haven't win 5 european cups like us it just shows how far liverpool have fallen which is a shame really. Cup team at best is that good enough. I don't think so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should never have sacked Rafa

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And I still call or Div 1 football. I'm a Luddite showing my age.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Startling stuff on the redandwhitekop chatroom where posters are split, but some are calling for those that want Kenny to go to be banned. Free speech eh?

All you can say is that they certainly support their man. This is Liverpool though. They really should be challenging for the top and they are in danger of letting their blind faith drag them down.

I like them, always have, and hope they turn it round. I'm an ABU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here