Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crisis at Anfield

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Liverpool are no longer the massive club they once were, they are living on past glories. Jay Spearing and Charlie Adams in the Centre, that just cracks me up - Bit different to Xabi Alonso and Steve Gerrard in his prime!

They have spunked so much money on average players, like £77m on Downing, Henderson and Carroll :eek:

D

Deleted member 18477

Charlie Adam is good to be fair. But yes it's no mascherano, alonso and gerrard!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Why not? They are not looking great? Newcastle are a better team in my opinion. We are on form. Palace beat the Mancs at old Trafford so why cant we win at Anfieild. Unlikely but not impossible

We are massive underdogs for this. And should use this tag to best effect. Nothing is impossible but this is going to be hard, very hard. Palace beat United because Fergie is slowly lossing the plot.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I don't get why we are severe underdogs for this match; gave them a good run for their money at the Amex.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why not? They are not looking great? Newcastle are a better team in my opinion. We are on form. Palace beat the Mancs at old Trafford so why cant we win at Anfieild. Unlikely but not impossible

Shit me, let's put that one to bed straight away - Palace beat a Manchester United team unrecognisable from the one that usually takes to the field in the Premier League. Palace beat a Manchester United reserve team while we beat NUFC's FIRST team and will probably be facing Liverpool's FIRST team at Anfield.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Shit me, let's put that one to bed straight away - Palace beat a Manchester United team unrecognisable from the one that usually takes to the field in the Premier League. Palace beat a Manchester United reserve team while we beat NUFC's FIRST team and will probably be facing Liverpool's FIRST team at Anfield.

Errrr, no. We beat a NUFC team without Ba, Cisse or Colocini.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If King Kenny finally ditches Barn Door Carroll then they might start scoring some goals. His all round play last night was good, but his finishing was poor

D

Deleted member 18477

We will beat Liverpool.

Or we will get promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here