Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Criminal Justice - Quality

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry to be a bubble burster, but:-

The Copper clearly states he followed her all the way to Brighton and back, in order to kill her.

It's a tad fortunate his car was so 'close by' he had time to get in and follow a black cab.
I'm no big city type, but isn't the thing with Black Cabs, that they all look the same.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

The Copper clearly states he followed her all the way to Brighton and back, in order to kill her.

That is correct and nothing came up to suggest he knew her before she witnessesd the other murder

I personally felt the ending was a bit weak, 4 hours fifty minutes of good paced drama, then the "I'd have got away with it if it hadnt been for those pesky kids" bit was rushed into the last 10 minutes, its almost as if the original series was 5 and a half hours long but they had to condense it into 5 hours so cut the ending.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut

It's a tad fortunate his car was so 'close by' he had time to get in and follow a black cab.
I'm no big city type, but isn't the thing with Black Cabs, that they all look the same.

OK smarty pants bubble burster you......maybe the killer was filling up his car and spotted Melanie in the cab and followed them to Brighton and back to wait for an opotunity to kill her.....he still may have known his victim and also knew where she lived:salute::laugh:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
That is correct and nothing came up to suggest he knew her before she witnessesd the other murder

Nothing to suggest he did not Know her either ...remember the murder was in her local area (i think) and it is possible they knew each other:)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And if we're being nit picking, why didn't the detective go straight after the man for the first killing when he saw him on the video?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And if we're being nit picking, why didn't the detective go straight after the man for the first killing when he saw him on the video?

Becuase he was bent, that was clearly explained as he was getting his arse roasted by the super in his office over that exact fact.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The tired old dick was frustrated with all the red tape and paper targets in the Police force. He was a dinosaur.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry Webby, your fighting a loser here.

Are you sugesting matey murders druggy, follows witness, then thinks, sh*t I forgot to get petrol, this morning.
Then thinks, blimey that's lucky there's the only witness to my murder, in that cab. Even though I know where she lives, I'll do a 100mile round trip then kill her.

Also Unky, Copper only knew he was murderer when he followed the chicks cctv, which he obviously hadn't bother to do, cos he had matey boy, banged to rights.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Could he have chased after her, lost her, thought f*** it i'll go home and play some guitar hero and then by chance seen her in the back of the cab as he filled up his car and bought some pringles? Depends where the petrol station was i s'pose.

Also I have doubts over the story given that any number of police officers would have gone over all of the cctv footage from the first murder at stockwell as routine and seen Melanie on the tape.

And the clock was wrong in the prison when they were meant to be getting up - it said 3 o clock.

All in all a great series though!

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Sorry Webby, your fighting a loser here.

Are you sugesting matey murders druggy, follows witness, then thinks, sh*t I forgot to get petrol, this morning.
Then thinks, blimey that's lucky there's the only witness to my murder, in that cab. Even though I know where she lives, I'll do a 100mile round trip then kill her.

Also Unky, Copper only knew he was murderer when he followed the chicks cctv, which he obviously hadn't bother to do, cos he had matey boy, banged to rights.

christ your good...........can i hire you as a Brief.......if i ever need one:lol::bigwave:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Good series though....had me hooked

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jeez Webby if I'm your last hope, take it as read, you're fooked.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
oh gawd......i am done for

Hang on i've done nowt wrong........................................................................YET

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Neither had matey boy, so go careful now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here