Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe v Brighton : Right...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'll be the first to admit , i dont know much about brighton.

But...Good performance, Lads., i was very impressed, with Brighton today, Espically Cox and Hawkins and Mcleod, but i personally thought Whing was SHIT:lolol:

But yeah, You will come, top 6 of you play like that every game.

Nice Touch: Virgo and Fraser come in pub at 10:30 after game, fair play.

A Good 1300 Brighton up there, good support.

I missed last goal...was taking contact lenses out:censored:

Played,

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I'll be the first to admit , i dont know much about brighton.

But...Good performance, Lads., i was very impressed, with Brighton today, Espically Cox and Hawkins and Mcleod, but i personally thought Whing was SHIT:lolol:

But yeah, You will come, top 6 of you play like that every game.

Nice Touch: Virgo and Fraser come in pub at 10:30 after game, fair play.

A Good 1300 Brighton up there, good support.

I missed last goal...was taking contact lenses out:censored:

Played,

And why should we give a f*** what you think?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
And why should we give a f*** what you think?

You shouldnt give a f***, what i think, but..but im praising you..good support, good team, good day out, all round....More than 800 up there!:lolol:

At Least 1000

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yeah, Whing was crap, if you ignore his two goal saving tackles and general solid performance. :rolleyes:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Whing was shit.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's called Praise, if you cant accept "praise" dont...but,,, thats up to you...

As i said i missed last goal...

good day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whing is like a man UNLEASHED
He was always decent, but Adams has transformed him into a BUCCANEER. He is now a RAIDING fullback who is just ITCHING to get forward on the overlap and whip in those EVIL swerving crosses.

I sincerely doubt there are many teams in this League with fullbacks of the sheer CALIBRE of Whing and Richards.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I think Paxton Dazo has made some fair comments. Maybe not about Whing but on everything else he seems right. That away stand holds 1687 I'm confident we had at LEAST a 1,000 there.

It w as very nice of Virgo and Fraser to come in the pub after getting back from Crewe and have a chat with the fans.

I thought the new lads were excepetional today.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think Paxton Dazo has made some fair comments. Maybe not about Whing but on everything else he seems right. That away stand holds 1687 I'm confident we had at LEAST a 1,000 there.

It w as very nice of Virgo and Fraser to come in the pub after getting back from Crewe and have a chat with the fans.

I thought the new lads were excepetional today.

I have made some good, points, and the **** who said "800" obviously , wasnt there.:laugh:

Because there was cleary at least 12-1300 there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely. In fact, I'd go as far as saying I doubt there is a team in league one with such quality and depth in their defence.

Well....leftback could be a bit wobbly if Richards is scuppered (I've not seen Livermore yet and I really don't like Lynch there). But otherwise, I find myself agreeing with your overview.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nope not me

:lolol:Fair enough, what a shit ground though, my mate , when he jumped up to celebrate punched the roof. :lolol:

I shall look forward to how many the Argos say were there today. ( yesterday ( for picky people))

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:Fair enough, what a shit ground though, my mate , when he jumped up to celebrate punched the roof. :lolol:

I shall look forward to how many the Argos say were there today. ( yesterday ( for picky people))

I doubt Argos will carry a match report on the Albion, to be fair.
Their summer sale is in full swing though. You can get some good deals on digital cameras (clearance stock).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here