Starting a revolution from my bed

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The away section holds about 1600. We got there early and noticed the far right portion of seats had been sectioned off and this is where the flags were displayed. We stood at the back which was about 12 ft to the right of the half way line and although it looked like a lot of fans were there, there was still empty seats dotted about. We overheard a steward talking to an old geezer at 2pm saying they were told to only expect 300. My own personal estimate of the Albion crowd was 950+.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
it was 3 quaters full at least.

did you sit, middleish row?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
it was 3 quaters full at least.

did you sit, middleish row?

Sit ? Are you avin a larf ? No, me and R M Taylor (my son) were standing throughout the match at the very back.:). No problems whatsover with stewards.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Exactly the same, me and 4 other mates stood at back, no problems before game even started the threahtened to chuck us out , if we stood on are chairs again(trying to hang flag up)

Back row was ok, had pole in my way though.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just read this from BBC, BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Crewe | Crewe search for defensive cover

Holland told BBC Radio Stoke: "To lose it with what was basically a huge punt down the middle is hugely frustrating.

What? A huge punt? What a joker this bloke is, after they had nearly robbed us of 2 points, I think they can count themselves lucky to only have a -1 goal difference!!
Had to get that off my chest :rant:

Kind of ignored the quality flick on frome Murray as well. Never mind, they were shite and we could have had 6. Hopefully we never have to visit Crewe again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here