Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol: :lolol:

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Hope they follow the directions posted on their review, it certainly doesnt take them to the ground...

Bastard. Where am I directing people to then? :lolol:

I just couldn't find the postcode for Withdean anywhere :(

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Looks like you are taking them to brighton station. If you actually take the third exit into Mill Road you will be going into the park and ride where a bus will take you to Withdean.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Oceanic said:
You'll have no problem in spotting him (bhaexspress) as he's one ugly mother. By the way, I liked your artical. well put together and a good read. Didn't like the 3-0 at the end.

To be fair, most of you are predicting victories - and some have mentioned equally high scores to this one.

My thinking is that we scored 3 last year, have already put 2 past Burnley (defensive/boring) and scored at Norwich and I honestly think we have real danger all around the park. Probably a bit optimistic to think we won't concede (we always concede) but I think you're striking options are a bit limited - CKR hasn't reached his potential yet and Knight is hardly free scoring.

You'll probably beat us now though.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
JonC said:
I think you may be surprised how good we are without Ashton (considering the 20 game winless streak!).

I have already said you gave us a lesson in football but I believe that we are a lot stronger mentally than last year and we have got a real prospect in Chorizo sausage. from what you say I hope Reidy has a good game going down our right and knocks some decent balls into the area.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
B.M.F said:
I have already said you gave us a lesson in football but I believe that we are a lot stronger mentally than last year and we have got a real prospect in Chorizo sausage. from what you say I hope Reidy has a good game going down our right and knocks some decent balls into the area.

As long as you're winger has even a semblance of pace, Tonkin will back off and back off and allow you to get the cross in that will really trouble Williams in goal. You won't beat Moss on the other side though.

Our danger men are the very sexy looking:

00002490-C1B5-10CE-97D880BFB6FA0000.jpg

0,,10414~541697,00.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Pace and Reid do not really go together but do not be surprised if Leon plays left wing. Do not know much about the new French kiddy but have heard that he is like a whippet on heat.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
JonC said:
...but I think you're striking options are a bit limited - CKR hasn't reached his potential yet and Knight is hardly free scoring.

You'll probably beat us now though.

What about Turienzo, Robinson or McCammon....

Oh all right, not Maccy Gammon then. :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oceanic said:
You'll have no problem in spotting him (bhaexspress) as he's one ugly mother. By the way, I liked your artical. well put together and a good read. Didn't like the 3-0 at the end.

Really, what do I look like then ? Your mother ?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Oh for the record I've only married one American but yes, over the years I've been engaged to three, happy now ?

Goodness, I didn't realise you were a Mormon.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ah yes, this is the same Jon who called us ALL thugs and morons when we visited Gresty Rd last season..

Unfortnately Crewe do have a habit of beating us most times so maybe today it is time to start reversing that trend.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A well written preview there JonC...very accurate on the history as well. My money is on a draw today, although your lot do seem to have the indian sign over us at the moment.

Sooner or later though we're gonna click, and then we're going to EXPLODE :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I dont mind Crewe at all, they have punched way above their weight for years longer than we have and they may just be the difference between us staying up again.

We NEED 3 points here or we can forget the rest of the season.

:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rougvie said:

We NEED 3 points here or we can forget the rest of the season.

That was said last season when they took 6 points off of us.

Still every winning streak has to finish sometime so why not today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here