Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creepy Nigels v Creepy Crawley

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
The Burberry derby.

The battle of the Chavs.

I take Crawley to win by a short caravan.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
lots and lots of Crawley fans travelling tonight to Scumhurst, not sure Tubbs is fit, but even without him I think Crawley will have enough in there locker to beat the pikeys. Crawley have not lost a competitive game since Man Utd and prior to that October.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The fans are going to be so confused tonight. Do they support their usual team or the newbies?

I don't know any Crawley fans who are actually Palace fans :shrug: Or did you mean Palace fans are really Crawley fans?

Having seen Crawley's win at Torquay on Saturday, I would say that they have a good chance against Palace, but probably need Tubbs to be fit (he didn't play Saturday). For long periods of the game, they looked very good indeed, though they do send quite a few long balls up the pitch!

I'd rather we didn't play them just yet, though. They might start thinking we're rivals!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Deciding who I want to win this one is like choosing a favourite between Robert Mugabe and Colonel Gaddafi

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have gone large on Crawley at reasonable odds. I think it's a nailed on Crawley win.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Palarse V Crawley on a wet Tuesday night on Croydon. It doesn't get any grottier than that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The fans are going to be so confused tonight. Do they support their usual team or the newbies?
I read somewhere recently that Crawley hate both Brighton and Palace in equal measure.

Odd really. I doubt either club gives a toss about little Crawley. Personally I quite like to see them do well - GOSBTS and all that.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hate Crawley in a football sense about as much as I hate Horsham. There's nothing to hate. I just don't like the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here