Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creepy Nigels v Creepy Crawley

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Palace win in my opinion, If it was at Crawley then I'd be more convinced for a Crawley win.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
HoveHorace
The Burberry derby.

The battle of the Chavs.

I take Crawley to win by a short caravan

chav-cards-4.jpg
chav.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I hoestly think Crawley will give us a good game tonight, if they win then fair play, I will follow them all the way in the competition if they beat us, I will also follow most of their fans back down the M23 on the way home and give them a thumbs up. ???

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Going up there tonight with the Father-in-law who's a Palace season ticket holder, he had a spare ticket so I thought I'd go along!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Can't believe some people don't like Crawley, its like Liverpool hating Tranmere. Really hope Crawley smash Palace.

Wise words young man, I thought that if you were a real brighton fan, you would support any team playing Palarse. I for one will be rooting for Crawley from the comfort of my padded seat in the North Stand.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
lots and lots of Crawley fans travelling tonight to Scumhurst, not sure Tubbs is fit, but even without him I think Crawley will have enough in there locker to beat the pikeys. Crawley have not lost a competitive game since Man Utd and prior to that October.

How many are travelling ? Spoke to a few crawley pals of mine they are really looking forward to this one, they hate palace !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How many are travelling ? Spoke to a few crawley pals of mine they are really looking forward to this one, they hate palace !
I'm at east croydon now and there aren't many to be honest. Would have expected a few more by now...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crawley are a nothing team, hope they spank Palace.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
For all your taking the piss out of Crawley remember that Crawley has some Brighton fans as well . . . I follow both teams and went to Palace last night because as a non-season ticket holder (due shift work) I don't know if I will get to see Brighton at Selhurst (having not missed a Palace away game since pre-1983). Yes i have to say that there are more Crawley/Palace than there are Crawley/Brighton fans which I don't understand as Crawley is in SUSSEX! Most of the Crawley/Palace fans know me and a fair bit of banter is exchanged when we bump into each other at Crawley games. Crawley had about 2000 at Palace last night which i think was a fair turnout. Crawley dominated the first half and Palace had about 2 shots on goal, Crawley really deserved to have a half-time lead. Palace turned it round in the 2nd half and it was game over. You'll be pleased to know that Murray got roundly abused by me during the half-time warm up and acknowledged it - I was close to the pitch and shouted 'Murray you wanker - you should have stayed at Brighton!' to which he turned to me and grabbed his crotch! He came on and played the last 5 mins but didn't do much. One pleasing thing was the chant at the end from the Crawley fans . . . 'You'll never beat the Brighton' which I of course naturally joined in with amongst various other abuse.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
For all your taking the piss out of Crawley remember that Crawley has some Brighton fans as well . . . I follow both teams and went to Palace last night because as a non-season ticket holder (due shift work) I don't know if I will get to see Brighton at Selhurst (having not missed a Palace away game since pre-1983). Yes i have to say that there are more Crawley/Palace than there are Crawley/Brighton fans which I don't understand as Crawley is in SUSSEX! Most of the Crawley/Palace fans know me and a fair bit of banter is exchanged when we bump into each other at Crawley games. Crawley had about 2000 at Palace last night which i think was a fair turnout. Crawley dominated the first half and Palace had about 2 shots on goal, Crawley really deserved to have a half-time lead. Palace turned it round in the 2nd half and it was game over. You'll be pleased to know that Murray got roundly abused by me during the half-time warm up and acknowledged it - I was close to the pitch and shouted 'Murray you wanker - you should have stayed at Brighton!' to which he turned to me and grabbed his crotch! He came on and played the last 5 mins but didn't do much. One pleasing thing was the chant at the end from the Crawley fans . . . 'You'll never beat the Brighton' which I of course naturally joined in with amongst various other abuse.

good quote, from the Crawley fans I know that are regulars, they hate Palarse a lot more than Brighton, in fact when I have watched Crawley, I have never heard a bad word about Brighton. Fair play to them for taking 2k to the game

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
For all your taking the piss out of Crawley remember that Crawley has some Brighton fans as well . . . I follow both teams and went to Palace last night because as a non-season ticket holder (due shift work) I don't know if I will get to see Brighton at Selhurst (having not missed a Palace away game since pre-1983). Yes i have to say that there are more Crawley/Palace than there are Crawley/Brighton fans which I don't understand as Crawley is in SUSSEX! Most of the Crawley/Palace fans know me and a fair bit of banter is exchanged when we bump into each other at Crawley . Crawley had about 2000 at Palace last night which i think was a fair turnout. Crawley dominated the first half and Palace had about 2 shots on goal, Crawley really deserved to have a half-time lead. Palace turned it round in the 2nd half and it was game over. You'll be pleased to know that Murray got roundly abused by me during the half-time warm up and acknowledged it - I was close to the pitch and shouted 'Murray you wanker - you should have stayed at Brighton!' to which he turned to me and grabbed his crotch! He came on and played the last 5 mins but didn't do much. One pleasing thing was the chant at the end from the Crawley fans . . . 'You'll never beat the Brighton' which I of course naturally joined in with amongst various other abuse.

You brave little soldier. I bet you pulled your pud all night long thinking about that. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here