Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to Adkins

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Both very good managers, Adkins dealt with the expectations and got them promoted and Gus achieved great things as taking us up as champions.

Again, Both have bought very well and have very strong teams. Although last years rivalry was a bit of a circus i think alot of Brighton fans suggested that Saints would do well this year and they certainly have racked up some very impressive performances and scored alot of goals.

With regards to us, i think we havent been at our best yet and when the fowards gel then we will be contenders at least for play offs this year.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Both very good managers, Adkins dealt with the expectations and got them promoted and Gus achieved great things as taking us up as champions.

Again, Both have bought very well and have very strong teams. Although last years rivalry was a bit of a circus i think alot of Brighton fans suggested that Saints would do well this year and they certainly have racked up some very impressive performances and scored alot of goals.

With regards to us, i think we havent been at our best yet and when the fowards gel then we will be contenders at least for play offs this year.

The difference between our manager and there physio is, we are playing Poyets squad the scummers are playing Pardews squad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think a lot of managers could have done well with the players he inherited and the money he's had. Honest opinion.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No not just you, mainly aimed at brighton "fans" saying shit like scummers are better than us based on no evidence. Dont know who it was exactly without checking back.

Oh and complimenting another team while belittling your own is grovelling.
I can't really be arsed to get drawn into a an argument with you because quite frankly,you seem fairly narrow minded.

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
Very positive thread. Always nice to hear other teams fans saying nice things about our team.

Those unable to praise Adkins (it's Pardews team, he is a cheerleader, he is just a physio, it's all Lallana and Lambo) are either too stubborn to give credit to someone they don't like or genuinely don't know too much about football.

Very positive thread.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Very positive thread. Always nice to hear other teams fans saying nice things about our team.

Those unable to praise Adkins (it's Pardews team, he is a cheerleader, he is just a physio, it's all Lallana and Lambo) are either too stubborn to give credit to someone they don't like or genuinely don't know too much about football.

Very positive thread.

Agreed with the exception of that tit Looney. What a cock he is. Does it not make you laugh when teams other than P**mpey call us scummers. Like they understand while we got that name.

Jan 2, 2011
Samej and Looney, you really need to get a grip on reality, you have both presented yourselves as utter morons. Your bitterness is absolutley astounding, where does it come from? the majority of us don't really give a toss for Brighton, you're not even in the same county as us (I doubt you knew that though) Are you aware that 'Pardews team' were 24th in League 1 when Adkins took over, did you know that in a year his points per game ratio is the same as Alex Ferguson's? Just admit it you sad blinkered fucktards, Nigel Adkins is doing very very well. And don't disrespect the teams we've played, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest and Brum will all be there or thereabouts by the end of the season, and would be higher up the table if they hadn't been beaten by Southampton (bar Leicester of course, but if you knew any of the facts then you would know that actually it was a miracle that Saints didnt get at least a point from that game, as Kasper Schmeichael will testify).

You pair of ball bags !

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Samej and Looney, you really need to get a grip on reality, you have both presented yourselves as utter morons. Your bitterness is absolutley astounding, where does it come from? the majority of us don't really give a toss for Brighton, you're not even in the same county as us (I doubt you knew that though) Are you aware that 'Pardews team' were 24th in League 1 when Adkins took over, did you know that in a year his points per game ratio is the same as Alex Ferguson's? Just admit it you sad blinkered fucktards, Nigel Adkins is doing very very well. And don't disrespect the teams we've played, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest and Brum will all be there or thereabouts by the end of the season, and would be higher up the table if they hadn't been beaten by Southampton (bar Leicester of course, but if you knew any of the facts then you would know that actually it was a miracle that Saints didnt get at least a point from that game, as Kasper Schmeichael will testify).

You pair of ball bags !

:lolol:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

You pair of ball bags !

Who put your current team together you inbread west country moron,aidkins didn`t.He could not manage a sweet shop.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Agreed with the exception of that tit Looney. What a cock he is. Does it not make you laugh when teams other than P**mpey call us scummers. Like they understand while we got that name.

Your scummers because you low life west country inbread scum worked, while the hard working pompey people were on strike.And you took there livelyhood from them.

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Southampton are a very good side - they were very good last season and if it hadn't been for an indifferent start under Pardew and a disasterous four or five games under our ex-manager, they would probably have been Champions. They have precisely the right sort of team for this division - very physically strong, direct, and fast. I'd be amazed if we managed to keep close to them. Having said all that, I'm very happy to be watching a Brighton team with a rather different style of play, and a side who are punching well above their weight. Give it a couple of years and we may be Southampton's equal - but they have had several years' head start on us, and have very serious money backing them. I quite like the fact that there's another south coast team doing well. Just glad it's not Portsmouth.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Who put your current team together you inbread west country moron,aidkins didn`t.He could not manage a sweet shop.

As per my earlier post, a large chunk of our team was bought by Adkins. Oh dear, you appear to be a closet P**mpey fan. This in turn renders you a filthy inbred turd who sends his wife out to work the streets. Now f*** off back to farton park, hell they need the attendances.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did you know that the Brighton players got hold of his mobile number coming home from Walsall and rang him up pretending to be from the BBC and wanting an interview.
I suspect he may have known what was coming but the whole coach gave him the full burst of Championees, championees.
To his credit he laughed and told them that they deserved it.
I got told that last night by a friend who is mates with one of our players.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Southampton are a very good side - they were very good last season and if it hadn't been for an indifferent start under Pardew and a disasterous four or five games under our ex-manager, they would probably have been Champions. They have precisely the right sort of team for this division - very physically strong, direct, and fast. I'd be amazed if we managed to keep close to them. Having said all that, I'm very happy to be watching a Brighton team with a rather different style of play, and a side who are punching well above their weight. Give it a couple of years and we may be Southampton's equal - but they have had several years' head start on us, and have very serious money backing them. I quite like the fact that there's another south coast team doing well. Just glad it's not Portsmouth.

Not sure why we are the so called big spenders. Albion have spent a lot more than us in the summer. In fact annoyingly we werent prepared to spend 2.5m on cms in the summer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You pair of ball bags !

Quality rant.

While you're here though, I'd just like to say how amusing and satisfying I find your username :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you know that the Brighton players got hold of his mobile number coming home from Walsall and rang him up pretending to be from the BBC and wanting an interview.
I suspect he may have known what was coming but the whole coach gave him the full burst of Championees, championees.
To his credit he laughed and told them that they deserved it.
I got told that last night by a friend who is mates with one of our players.

Matt Sparrow knew his mobile number because he played for him at Scunthorpe. Yes, it is true.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The player said that they were a little bit pissed off that he took it so well.
I don`t think he is a bad bloke at all. Those comments he made were tongue in cheek anyway. Without them we would never had had those..... ''Are we keeping up'' moments at the home game last season. Great stuff all that.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
As per my earlier post, a large chunk of our team was bought by Adkins. Oh dear, you appear to be a closet P**mpey fan. This in turn renders you a filthy inbred turd who sends his wife out to work the streets. Now f*** off back to farton park, hell they need the attendances.

Please name your physios signings for the record, and there acheivements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here