What are the Newhaven babes like?

old-lady.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeye bla bla.
What are the Newhaven babes like?
I don't know, I think I only saw 8 people in the town centre went I went there. And the babes don't go to the bookies.

'Babes at the Bookies' sounds like the title of something.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I hope Crawley stay up.

I want Sussex clubs to do well.

All this rubbish about them being thugs. We’re a bit precious aren’t we.

They played very well against us and at times it was hard to tell who was the more experienced team.

Yes, that challenge could well have been a red (definitely a yellow). Yes, the later offense was a red card. But really, aside from that it was a physical game and I’ve seen worse.

We need to stop getting our knickers in a twist about it and hope that another Sussex club does well.

That’s until I’m at Lewes entertaining Worthing. Or At Hurstpierpoint entertaining Hassocks (scum!)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I hope Crawley stay up.

They played very well against us and at times it was hard to tell who was the more experienced team.

Yes, that challenge could well have been a red (definitely a yellow). Yes, the later offense was a red card. But really, aside from that it was a physical game and I’ve seen worse.

We need to stop getting our knickers in a twist about it and hope that another Sussex club does well.

That’s until I’m at Lewes entertaining Worthing. Or At Hurstpierpoint entertaining Hassocks (scum!)
I don’t agree. I think they were sent out to give a few “reducers” and I just don’t like to see that personally. They should’ve had two clear reds (the first challenge was worse, absolutely shocking) and their conduct during and after the match summed up their intent.

In my bad books.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I hope Crawley stay up.

I disagree. I despise the club, the players and their fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here