Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Imagine being triggered by Crawley Town. 😆😆😆🤣

Mind you, I see Portsmouth haven't won all season and are losing at home. Lovely
A lot more local though. Fratton Park is almost 3 times the distance that the Amex is from Crawley. Portsmouth is a long way for the majority of Sussex.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shit poor lower league football throws up a lot of these sort of things but I bet there were Barnsley fans wandering round Crawley wondering how people in even poorer accommodation weren’t pointing at aeroplanes.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Krelle, not Corelli, but said similarly. Martin was an arse, the other one wasn't so bad. I still see him about occasionally, big bald fat bastard, you wouldn't recognise him.
Doug W was fringe to the headhunters, the Police messed up the undercover op and got him and another much more active "Doug" mixed up. Harry the Dog was trying to keep out of trouble in Crawley, he moved down for that reason.

There was also Tony Covelle - a Chelsea face who I think lived in Crawley for a bit ?
I believe he was part of a group who got embarrassed in the FA cup game in 1992 ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here