Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley withdraw from Sussex Senior Cup

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Do find it quite funny they walk around with a champions of Sussex flag, but for the second time in three years have pulled out of the Sussex Senior Cup and the only other time lost 6-2 to Worthing.
They lost on penalties to Hastings 2 years ago as well.

If we still are having Crawley threads near the top of the board, don’t think we are in any position to accuse Arsenal fans of being enormous fannies

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As somone suggested on the other Crawley thread, our players will have mates playing for lower league sides and they are just running scared of the potential "payback" coming their way. Cowards.
Not just player’s mates- genuine Albion fans too.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
If we still are having Crawley threads near the top of the board, don’t think we are in any position to accuse Arsenal fans of being enormous fannies
Not sure that being pissed off for a few days that a player got sent off for a justified second yellow and a new signing being taken out for months with a cynical and intentional potentially career threatening tackle is quite the same though is it?

Not sure that being pissed off for a few days that a player got sent off for a justified second yellow and a new signing being taken out for months with a cynical and intentional career threatening tackle is quite the same though is it?
Nothing you’ve said here hasn’t been said a million times by Arsenal fans over the past few days, they also want FA action against Veltman - as I said fannies

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But did you see the culprit wink and smile afterwards?

Normally, they plead innocence.
Yes, he is a special piece of work, but I did think there was an over reaction to Crawley in general on here. I thought it was a physical game at the time but nothing to get over heated about. I thought we all came across as a bit precious. I'm not excusing his behaviour or the actual red card.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, he is a special piece of work, but I did think there was an over reaction to Crawley in general on here. I thought it was a physical game at the time but nothing to get over heated about. I thought we all came across as a bit precious. I'm not excusing his behaviour or the actual red card.
I agree, however Crawley is a dirtbag of a place and it is enormous fun to be still harking on about it!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Doing a Manure and insulting the competition. Typical from that lot........yuk!

When they are languishing around the Vanerama South or whatever they call it league in a few seasons time, they will be desperate to play.

TNBA

TTF

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
You lot still crying over the Williams clumsy attempt to win the ball .I bet Matt O'riley has accepted what happened and has now moved on to the recovery stage after surgery and focussing on getting fit to play again .
You really all need to stop this obsession with Crawley Town we aren't interested in a rivalry with you .

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
You lot still crying over the Williams clumsy attempt to win the ball .I bet Matt O'riley has accepted what happened and has now moved on to the recovery stage after surgery and focussing on getting fit to play again .
You really all need to stop this obsession with Crawley Town we aren't interested in a rivalry with you .
Oh good, you sound reasonable. Is this move by your club somewhat hypocritical?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Is that the best you can do?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Have to say I thought it was a prerequisite of them being affiliated to the Sussex FA. Otherwise, why the hell have the Albion supported it over the years? I don‘t blame Crawley at all, much as I hate them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

It's not a rivalry, it's a hatred.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What red card? The thug didn't get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here