Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley v Stoke

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I hate them!

A bunch of fickle closet united fans who will disappear as soon as the club stops doing so well.

A bunch of people who said they were the pride of sussex just because they went to play Manchester United, where they suddenly got thousands more fans.

A club who refused to share a stadium with us when we were in need.

A club who have just got lucky with dodgy money.

I hope they lose, if they don't, Brighton will put them back in their place in the next round with a 6-0 Win.

Can't stand them.:glare::glare::glare:
You're talking shit !
Don't get me wrong, I don't like them a great deal but at least get your facts right before you start mouthing off.
Oh and there is no way in the world we would beat them 6-0 !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
i hate them!

A bunch of fickle closet united fans who will disappear as soon as the club stops doing so well.

A bunch of people who said they were the pride of sussex just because they went to play manchester united, where they suddenly got thousands more fans.

I hope they lose, if they don't, brighton will put them back in their place in the next round with a 6-0 win.

100% this.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I hate them!

A bunch of people who said they were the pride of sussex just because they went to play Manchester United, where they suddenly got thousands more fans.

I hope they lose, if they don't, Brighton will put them back in their place in the next round with a 6-0 Win.

I'm with you on this ( apart from the bit about groundsharing, it was the local Council who put the block on that ).

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
You're talking shit !
Don't get me wrong, I don't like them a great deal but at least get your facts right before you start mouthing off.
Oh and there is no way in the world we would beat them 6-0 !

I love to talk shit :) the time has called for it.

And I live in hope. WE will make them understand. There is only one pride of Sussex, and they're trying to usurp us in a dirty underhanded fashion. Like kicking someone in the bollocks in a boxing match, or doping a racehorse. Or sneaking an athlete steroids.

I may be talking shit (the escape scene in shawshank) but I stand by it. They're scum.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'm with you on this ( apart from the bit about groundsharing, it was the local Council who put the block on that ).

So we don't have any fickle fans ? do we always take 6000+ fans away then, where were the missing 12000 season ticket holders when we were shit ?

If we were in league 2 playing Man Utd away would we not brag a bit ?

And why is it dodgy money ? The club have already stated that the late Bruce Winfield funded a lot last season and his widow Silpa has continued this season (although not to the same level)

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but too many on here skirt around the facts and talk shit.

Personally I don't care if they win lose or draw but the constant sniping about them by Albion fans just shows that maybe we are a bit concerned by the rise of little old Crawley Town !

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I love to talk shit :) the time has called for it.

And I live in hope. WE will make them understand. There is only one pride of Sussex, and they're trying to usurp us in a dirty underhanded fashion. Like kicking someone in the bollocks in a boxing match, or doping a racehorse. Or sneaking an athlete steroids.

I may be talking shit (the escape scene in shawshank) but I stand by it. They're scum.

Meh, they don't bother me ! Take em or leave em, to me they are an irrelevance !

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
So we don't have any fickle fans ? do we always take 6000+ fans away then, where were the missing 12000 season ticket holders when we were shit ?

If we were in league 2 playing Man Utd away would we not brag a bit ?

And why is it dodgy money ? The club have already stated that the late Bruce Winfield funded a lot last season and his widow Silpa has continued this season (although not to the same level)

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but too many on here skirt around the facts and talk shit.

Personally I don't care if they win lose or draw but the constant sniping about them by Albion fans just shows that maybe we are a bit concerned by the rise of little old Crawley Town !

I'm not concerned by their rise, I haven't liked them since we used to play them in the Sussex Floodlight Cup.:clap: Another reason I don't like anything to do with that town is that I took a bit of a kicking there in 1971. I don't forgive and I don't forget.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I did a £10 Sunderland/Stoke double as soon as I saw the Arsenal defence last night.

For that reason I am happy with this.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Great. I think I actually dislike them more than palace, would love to see them ship a few more.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
dont like Crawley but that referee is useless, 2 big decisions were wrong and the pen in particular was a joke.
Isn't this ref one of these fast tracked officials who went to the Premiership but got demoted for being useless??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IF we pulled off a miracle and beat Liverpool, I would be truly gutted to draw either Crawley or Stoke in the next round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here