Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley v Brighton U21 EFL Trophy

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Hope/expect some of the young fringe players to come in and support the team a little bit. I think a team of 17-18-year-olds might get slaughtered.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good line up looking forward to seeing the new boys in action

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They must be keen to get Fisher on at some point, as they've named him twice in the subs.
They also deleted their original tweet so who knows what was wrong with that one!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What's happened to Josh Robertson, the lad we signed from Sunderland? Is he injured at the moment or due a loan?
He missed the end of last season with injury (his last game was against his old club on March 1) so I assume he's still working his way back.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Albarus? Potter’s gone, so we’ve got another Hogwarts alumni in to continue the legacy.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Louis Flower hasn't been involved in either U-21 fixture so far - I wonder if he picked up a knock?

Still no sign of the lesser-spotted Bigo Atom.
He could also be a strong loan candidate. Soon 20 and need to start getting first team football. Also looks like every League Two teams dream loanee.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Albarus? Potter’s gone, so we’ve got another Hogwarts alumni in to continue the legacy.
"Every flock of wild seagullls needs a zane albatross" as the old jungle saying goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here