Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hate Crawley, believe they have a few palace supporting them aswell?

I have been to many Crawley game as I used to live there, I used to go with a group of lads who follow them home and away, there were no palace fans in this group.

I no longer attend Crawley games, but still look out for their results and wish them well

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Still there, it's called Sports Direct. :thumbsup:

And there's loads of useful places in Crawley. Took my son to Laser Hub there last weekend for his birthday treat. :thumbsup:

Hahahaha im cracking up, sports f***ing direct they were only good for reebok workouts 5years ago. It used to be called cube or something used to get a red bag :rave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Their plan is to turn into a league club with gates of 15-20,000 by 2020.

Merger with Palace when they go into administration again and relocate to Broadfield ? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I find it so disappointing when a thread turns into utter turd. To start with, the poster put up an intersting topic for discussion, and then within 3 pages it becomes almost unreadable, well done :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not surprising Crawley are top of the league with the BSBP's best goalkeeper in the squad.

I find it so disappointing when a thread turns into utter turd. To start with, the poster put up an intersting topic for discussion, and then within 3 pages it becomes almost unreadable, well done :clap:

Thanks for the support. The intention from the thread was to see whether there would be any other BHA shirts at Crawley on Saturday!

Looks like I'll stick out like a sore thumb!!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
No more than Brighton.

Crawley is full of Chelsea these days. :down:

Crawley has always had lots of chelsea. It's because the original people who moved to the new town in the 50's and 60's were from the poorer arreas of central London. You find lots of hammers there as well for the same reason.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What are you talking about? A thread on Crawley town continues with a discussion about the town of Crawley. What's wrong with that?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Our North Sussex cousins are winning 2-1 & currently top of Blue Square Premier. Brilliant time for Sussex football.

Think I will pop along to the Broadfield stadium on Saturday. Tranmere just too far for me.

So how many other BHA shirts will I see at the Broadfield?

Hopefully none!

Only one step up from wishing Palace well.

'One team in Sussex!' And its on the coast between Hove and Rottingdean by the way.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks for the support. The intention from the thread was to see whether there would be any other BHA shirts at Crawley on Saturday!

Looks like I'll stick out like a sore thumb!!

I may well be there, but I wouldn't be wearing Albion colours though, will look out for you.

What are you talking about? A thread on Crawley town continues with a discussion about the town of Crawley. What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with it? Read the thread, mindless insults and sneering abuse launched by any number of posters. Heaven forbid if someone comes on here and slags off Brighton, but no, it's OK to launch into a tirade of abuse about Crawley and its residents. I was merely pointing out that the thread was a topic of discussion, and then, in true NSC style, turned into turd.

BTW, I do not, and have never lived in Crawley, and probably never will, I was just voicing my opinion, which of course is not FACT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What's wrong with it? Read the thread, mindless insults and sneering abuse launched by any number of posters. Heaven forbid if someone comes on here and slags off Brighton, but no, it's OK to launch into a tirade of abuse about Crawley and its residents. I was merely pointing out that the thread was a topic of discussion, and then, in true NSC style, turned into turd.

BTW, I do not, and have never lived in Crawley, and probably never will, I was just voicing my opinion, which of course is not FACT.
There are about 4 people having a pop at Crawley. Not me though, I'm a staunch defender of the place. You really do have a thin skin if you're going to let people's opinions of a town mentioned in the thread title bother you. Deary me, it's a bit lame Phil. :nono:

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
I may well be there, but I wouldn't be wearing Albion colours though, will look out for you.

Yeah for f*** sake supa dupa phil!!! A tirade of abuse, your having me on. You sound like one of them people I would have thrown pencils at while in school. :clap2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Start a thread about Crawley Town on a Brighton board, and you don't expect a bit of stick!?! :laugh::facepalm::laugh::p

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hate Crawley, believe they have a few palace supporting them aswell?

I would say there's more Palace fans living in Crawley, than Brighton fans. So, so many Chelsea fans too.

It's a shitole, full of chavvy c'unts. God, I hate that place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here