Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fair play mate.I will pop along soon as i only live 5 mins from the Broadfield.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I have been to about 15 games in the last 3 years, never have seen them this good though, the sort of team who who in the last few seasons beat the crap teams but lost to the good teams.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Probably not this saturday, but I usually go a couple of times a season. I don't suppose anyone knows what there away followings like?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What's the latest score and are they back on top??

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Probably not this saturday, but I usually go a couple of times a season. I don't suppose anyone knows what there away followings like?

They took 700 to Wimbledon, and 70 to Rushden. That's all I know, as my Spurs mate follows Crawley too.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Kiddersminster H, Barrow A, Luton A. Next 3 games. If they're still top after them 3, I'll start thinking that they can do it.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
i plan to watch them play a couple of games up this way, most likely to be Mansfield and the Codheads

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Our North Sussex cousins are winning 2-1 & currently top of Blue Square Premier. Brilliant time for Sussex football.

Think I will pop along to the Broadfield stadium on Saturday. Tranmere just too far for me.

So how many other BHA shirts will I see at the Broadfield?

A distaster waiting to happen ....exactly how does the chairman expect to pay wages etc etc, to these big signings on crowds of 1500 approx?
Even if Crawley get promoted, and the crowds double....(which isnt definate), it will become a bigger squad, higher wages... and in a league that isnt much better than the BSP ...
You have to worry for them !

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Why does anyone care about Crawley? Its a horrid place, just because they are in Sussex!

Its like a Man Utd fan going to support Man City or Norwich supporting Ipswich... Get your priorities right people!!!!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Why does anyone care about Crawley? Its a horrid place, just because they are in Sussex!

Its like a Man Utd fan going to support Man City or Norwich supporting Ipswich... Get your priorities right people!!!!

Agreed...if you are an Albion supporter, then thats it.... if you cant go to Tranmere, then just stay at home and listen on the radio.
Why go to Crawley?....

I have always taken the view to wish all

clubs well in Sussex as it will help the Albion
on a number of accounts.

Playing meaningful & better opposition for pre season friendlies.

To loan out fringe players to local clubs who are playing at a higher level.

For the Sussex clubs to act as a feeder club to the Albion

For Sussex to become known as a football hotbed & not just a place for players to retire too!

To create more of a footie buzz in the county.

And yes because the likes of Crawley, Eastbourne, Lewes & all are in Sussex. After all we all support the same cricket club!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here