Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Areas available:

IMG_5144.jpeg

Car Parking at £18 in the Bridge car park has just gone on sale, about 100 places left.
Along with free copies of War and Peace to read and finish while you wait to leave

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well i am a WSU STH as it happens but i realise that firstly it is not my own seat (as much as i would like it to be) and secondly the chance of selling out a midweek league cup match is pretty remote, even if the opposition is as attractive as Crawley!
In saying that i am fully prepared and indeed would be highly gratified to be proven wrong and you have my full permission to reply "yah, boo sucks told you so!"if that were to be the case. :)
"Yah, boo sucks you told me so" right back at me :tears::ROFLMAO:

I have watched an Amex game from the away end (Eastbourne Borough I think our very first game) but never from one of the upper tiers, hoping against hope this will be my chance

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Whole stadium must be open. No mention of priority period for displaced STH’s etc
Only the lower tier is available on the website. I've had to relocate as my usual seat is in WSU.

If you are a lower tier ST and love your particular seat.... get in quick before someone like me buys it...

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Well we've had to move. Soz to whoever's seat we nicked.
Same! Moving from the closed WSU to North for this one. Not been in there for quite a few years, looking forward to the different view.

(My only 'this is a bit rubbish' position I've ever had in the Amex was the FA Cup game against Grimsby, West Lower at the north end by the corner flag so mini-Exile could get as close as possible to Mitoma. First half all the action was the other end and we were too low to really see anything, 2nd half we either had players warming up in front of us or TV camera folk in front of us, and sometimes both, almost non-stop. Of the gazillion goals I don't think we saw any go in. Never again.)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Is any one else having difficulty adding the Crawley ticket to their mobile wallet? Parking worked OK, just not match day ticket.

keeps taking me to this link when when hit download

1724074223971.png

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I was surprised the whole ground wasn't opened so Im pleased to have got in there early.

Nope, unless demand is high enough by the looks of it
You are probably right but just possible that the low pricing will maybe get the Mumsnet hordes along to fill the place out? :) You never know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here