Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap footballing career moves

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
And the latest one ...... Terry Henry at Barcelona looks like its going pear shaped.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
And the latest one ...... Terry Henry at Barcelona looks like its going pear shaped.

Players who leave Arsenal seem to suffer the same fate as players who leave Brighton. They think the grass is greener but end up with their career going on a downward spiral and Arsenal/Brighton being the high point of their careers. Idiots.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i might be biased but i wouldnt agree with that one yet. He is now only 18, and is starting games with adebayor. the main reason for it taking two years was wenger citing walcotts potential as a striker rather than a winger so he is currently in the transition period.

this year he has had 2 starts upfront and has scored 4. and with eduardo injured he is certainly progressing.

the milan game summed this up. threw him on, outpaced the defence and set up adebayor brilliantly to seal the tie.

under wengers guidance i have alot of confidence. remember a certain thierry henry going through the same winger-striker transition a few years back.

Concur.

I think a season at Brum Or a middle sized prem club may do him the world of good.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Alan Shearer to Newcastle ..... credit to him for joining his home town club but he could have probably joined anyone he wanted to and got honours and medals his goals deserved.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Limpit Opek to Cheeky Girl no 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here