Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Straight after we beat Plymouth, I said Noone was a special player and that we would sign him in january. If we do, I'm bumping the hell out of that post! :thumbsup:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
:drama:

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
There could be so many links to this new signing, so many names mentioned already.

Monkhouse
Matt Richie
Lua Lua
Noone
Hackney
Jennings

I don't think it'll be any of them, I think we're in for Kyle Bennett.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
he looks like Phil Neville and Pat Butchers love child
Possibly the most flairtastic English name possible - sign him up.

He's an ugly bastard though!
craig%20noone_633584703035000000.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
There could be so many links to this new signing, so many names mentioned already.

Monkhouse
Matt Richie
Lua Lua
Noone
Hackney
Jennings

I don't think it'll be any of them, I think we're in for Kyle Bennett.

The Bury reserve Kyle Bennett?

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Funny how in the summer i remember alot of you saying that Kyle Bennett would be a great signing . . .

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Argus says we are after him and he could be more plausable than the 'big name' player we recently tried to sign on a loan-to-buy basis. Presumably we will only try to sign him if we fail to get the special player, and on that basis I hope we don't sign him (although he would clearly be a good second option)!

On a side note, this is the first time I've heard the 'special' player be called 'big name'. Just makes it more intriguing, he must be qualla AND famous!

As it's not online yet, could you quote the article per chance?

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Where does it say we are even after this Noone ? I've been told by my Plymouth mate that teams such as Leeds, Derby and Leicester are all looking at him so don't look into it too much if we haven't even been linked with him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nothing to do with kicking them when they are down....you are obviously to young to remember but Leeds United bought Mark Beeney off us at the last minute, the transfer cash saved us from being wound up.

If a company needs immediate money then assets have to be sold.

A Football Club is a business and in such requires an income to match or better expenditure.

I hope Plymouth dont go bust but clubs need to be run better, what would happen if you or I did not pay our taxes?

This is spot on... in fact, we would be doing them a big favour, whilst helping the player and our own club...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here