Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith, You are the weakest link.... Goodbye

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He's already got more this season than Murray got for the whole of last season.

Strikers thrive on confidence, how does slagging him off after one poor-ish game (in your opinion) in any way help him or us??

Did you think he played well tonight then?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe he has an irritating collar?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
He scores a few, unfortunately he seems to miss a whole lot more. Just get the thing on target at least!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He scores a few, unfortunately he seems to miss a whole lot more. Just get the thing on target at least!

Fran Sandaza knew how to score from a couple of yards out :lol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm normally a big fan of CMS but he was awful tonight. Poor first touch, poor passing and poor finishing.

In his defence though it didn't help that we kept hoofing long balls up to him when he was being marked by two big bastards.

That is what i thought....

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
He was woeful tonight but I really do think we need to play him with a striker who isn't Barnes or Hoskins. He's not as bad as some of the people on here are making out!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He was woeful tonight but I really do think we need to play him with a striker who isn't Barnes or Hoskins. He's not as bad as some of the people on here are making out!

We dont do 4-4-2, and never will whilst Gus is in charge

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The annoying thing is that if he left for another club he would almost certainly bang them in every week.
That's the thing with Poyet, he's so ignorant that he won't play to CMS's strengths and we see him every week running round but not really doing much. Although, his misses recently have been unforgivable and you can't blame the system for that. I just really wonder if he's all that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd love to know which striker is the answer when playing in that team for the first half.

All these miracle players who can play 20 yards ahead of his entire team, and have a 100% goals to chances success rate, by virtue of only getting one chance.
All the while, even though he's playing in a team comprising solely of centre midfielders and centre halves, he still finds himself having to do a defensive job on the edge of his own box.

This player, able to do all of that, while playing Championship football and 'only' costing £3.5m, must be ten a penny.

Sure CMS was pony tonight.
Sure it's easy to target him.

But it's the same player who was easy to heap praise on 2 months ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here