Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig davies

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If someone misses 8 one on 1 chances and cannot score even 1 of them costing the side numerous points and relegation what do you expect ?. The bloke is a USELESS tosser and should never play for BHAFC again. In fact I am serioislu thinking he is getting a back hander from our rivals.

One of the worst posts that I have read for a long while. You no nowt US.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harsh but fair. The bloke has done all he can to get us relegated.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He has missed some extremely easy chances but the abuse he got today was ridiculous. He's clearly got no confidence and I can't see how anyone thinks booing him is going to help.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
İbrahim Tatlıses;2880399 said:
I agree with those who say the abuse is unwarranted. He's a young lad learning his trade in what is, frankly, a shocking side low in confidence.

Just watch him leave and do a CKR/Iwelumo and become an quality player at a bigger club.

Or a Mark Farrington and Turienzo..leon Knight

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oh great, it's the latest WW crucify a player thread.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh great, it's the latest WW crucify a player thread.

Not crucifying just stating facts at the moment and it would be the same at any club who-ever the player so stop acting like a saint.....just because we paid x-amount in a transfer fee it doesn't make him a world beater

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You have me wrong sir, he gets so much pleasure from it, it would be a shame if he should stop.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Also Owusu missed two one on ones in the first half which seem to have gone unmentioned as they were at the far end.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I can't pass judgement on today as I wasn't there, but the consensus at the end of the Tranmere game was, what is the point of a striker who can't shoot?
PG

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I am actually astounded by the amount of protection Davies is getting on this thread. I agree that the treatment he got was disgusting. I didn't participate in such mindless, destructive behaviour and was gobsmacked by the amount of idiots chanting like that.

However... He is a professional footballer that plays in the position called Striker... That to me is someone whose duty it is to score goals for the team..

He has not done that since day f***ing one !!!! And people on here are putting that down to lack of confidence...

BULLSHIT !!!!!

He has played the same as he did when he first joined us so are you telling me that he came to the club with no confidence. Either that or he is a very sensitive young lad. (In which case after today he will need some serious counselling).

How long does he need in order to shine ???

I really want him to, truly I do.. I want him to be our new Zamora... I want him to be a serious contender for the first team over Forster and Murray but until he starts to show something more I cant help but think this could be another bad memory from the Adams era thats is lingering around...

And you know what ???

If we go down, and he gets a decent offer, he will be off like a shot (who can blame him) so i dont know why we are being so sympathetic towards him. At the moment we need our goalscorers to score goals badly and if he's not then he needs a big kick up the ass or else we're f***ed..

Owusu can get a boot up the backside too !!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I am actually astounded by the amount of protection Davies is getting on this thread. I agree that the treatment he got was disgusting. I didn't participate in such mindless, destructive behaviour and was gobsmacked by the amount of idiots chanting like that.

However... He is a professional footballer that plays in the position called Striker... That to me is someone whose duty it is to score goals for the team..

He has not done that since day f***ing one !!!! And people on here are putting that down to lack of confidence...

BULLSHIT !!!!!

He has played the same as he did when he first joined us so are you telling me that he came to the club with no confidence. Either that or he is a very sensitive young lad. (In which case after today he will need some serious counselling).

How long does he need in order to shine ???

I really want him to, truly I do.. I want him to be our new Zamora... I want him to be a serious contender for the first team over Forster and Murray but until he starts to show something more I cant help but think this could be another bad memory from the Adams era thats is lingering around...

And you know what ???

If we go down, and he gets a decent offer, he will be off like a shot (who can blame him) so i dont know why we are being so sympathetic towards him. At the moment we need our goalscorers to score goals badly and if he's not then he needs a big kick up the ass or else we're f***ed..

Owusu can get a boot up the backside too !!!

Agree well said :ascarf:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
The abuse of Davies was a disgrace. Those that claim to support the club/team yet do this should think a little harder about the impact of what they do/say. It bet it was the same morons who ripped into Micky Adams and Dean White at exactly the wrong point in the season. Craig can only feel even less confident next time.

The impact of this attitude to the players/club can only be one thing - relegation. I'm not saying that we were good enough to stay up this season, but our attitude to the club/team has only served to assist in sending us down. Who knows what a supportive attitude by us may have achieved this season.

Wonder if we will learn from this for next season?:down:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
some fans were harsh today saying what a waste of money and saying hes not fit to wear the shirt , yes he may of been shit but hes already low on confidence and people chanting abuse at him will just get his confidence even lower

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
i thought the abuse of davies was pathetic. yes, every chance he gets goes over the bar at the moment but he contributed more today up front than owusu, who was the real culprit. despite davies misses i still like him and think he can come good but unlikely to happen with the abuse he's getting....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here