Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig davies

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I'm not going to criticise the supporters today because we turned up in great numbers and offered support that the wankers in our team don't get close to deserving. BUT the treatment of Craig Davies was a DISGRACE. I'd be the first to join in with abuse of a player I felt wasn't trying (ooh let's say Owusu) or is just plain shit (choose any one of about 8) but for me Davies is neither. If I had to compile a list from 1 to 10 of which outfield albion players put in the most effort and work today I'd say Davies would be behind only Whing. In talent, well he may not be able to finish but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. In fact, I think he's a very useful player and will be an asset in league two.

As I said, I'm all up for slagging off the players after what they've given us this season but I was frankly embarrassed by the stuff dished out to Davies today. Moronic.

:thumbsup: The lad cares, no question. The window is closed, so we are relying on him (and Lloyd Owusu) to score the goals which might keep us up. No brainer for me, get behind him, show him some love!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm not going to criticise the supporters today because we turned up in great numbers and offered support that the wankers in our team don't get close to deserving. BUT the treatment of Craig Davies was a DISGRACE. I'd be the first to join in with abuse of a player I felt wasn't trying (ooh let's say Owusu) or is just plain shit (choose any one of about 8) but for me Davies is neither. If I had to compile a list from 1 to 10 of which outfield albion players put in the most effort and work today I'd say Davies would be behind only Whing. In talent, well he may not be able to finish but he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. In fact, I think he's a very useful player and will be an asset in league two.

As I said, I'm all up for slagging off the players after what they've given us this season but I was frankly embarrassed by the stuff dished out to Davies today. Moronic.

But it doesn't surprise me since a lot of our fans are morons. I listened to a lot of nasty, over the top abuse being directed at Davies at the last home game by a complete idiot in G Block and I only just managed to restrain myself from re-arranging his face. Davies will come good. Believe me. It'll just take some time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The trouble is we have a player up front who professes to be a professional footballer but is absolute shit.It would be the kindest thing to sack him and try and get him a job at B&Q stacking the shelves as that is about his level. Just DROP him , just SACK him. He is an embarrassment/

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well he skied a chance which was followed by a chorus of boos. Then some "you're not fit to wear the shirt," and a bit of "what a waste of money."

As I said, if the fans want to pick on individual players then there are a multitude of potential targets, but Craig Davies should not be one. He's one of the few we own who actually looks like he gives a shit, and if given time to settle he'll prove he's a good player. Sadly though we're supported by morons so I doubt he'll get the time.

If someone misses 8 one on 1 chances and cannot score even 1 of them costing the side numerous points and relegation what do you expect ?. The bloke is a USELESS tosser and should never play for BHAFC again. In fact I am serioislu thinking he is getting a back hander from our rivals.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If this was any other line of work would the poor performer not be warned or even sacked ??....why should footballers get away with it especially when they are earning probably 3-4 times as much as we are....if they put in poor performances are we meant to keep quiet and pretend its not happening....because b4 long we could struggling at the wrong end of div2 because we had to be politically correct and not upset the players....some off you just bury your heads in the sand and try to pretend we are not in the bottom 4....FACT we are because players haven't performed

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
The trouble is we have a player up front who professes to be a professional footballer but is absolute shit.It would be the kindest thing to sack him and try and get him a job at B&Q stacking the shelves as that is about his level. Just DROP him , just SACK him. He is an embarrassment/

Change the tune, you are so boring. You are WW make a great pair.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is SHIT.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Running a lot is not good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here