Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies goal machine...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
but we haven't really moved forward have we. fraser proved his worth to the side, he helped keep us up.

Well given we're actually playing football this year instead of hoofing it, i'd say as a football team we probably have. The results haven't got much better yet granted.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Look, Davies scored against Accrington. Fraser has been playing for a mid table 4th division team. We played Huddersfield tonight whose front line alone cost a couple of million, there is a slight difference. There are four teams in our league who have been in the premier league in recent memory, Rochdale! are walking away with that league.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"How didn't we win that? we gifted them 2 goals and absolutely battered them? Davies scored is hardest chance then missed a one on one he spooned it over and missed a easy header and from 1 yards were he hit it straight it at the keeper. Adams do us a favour and drop Kris Taylor how f1cking dire is he? please please!!!

Season over."

"That was rubbish.

Davies WTF?????!!! You could have had 2 hat tricks tonight lad"

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
"How didn't we win that? we gifted them 2 goals and absolutely battered them? Davies scored is hardest chance then missed a one on one he spooned it over and missed a easy header and from 1 yards were he hit it straight it at the keeper. Adams do us a favour and drop Kris Taylor how f1cking dire is he? please please!!!

Season over."

"That was rubbish.

You were in Burslem tonight?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Season over."

"That was rubbish.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Vale V Chesterfield. - Page 10 - onevalefan.co.uk

Hahaha

"Think we know why Brighton dunna want Davies.............."

"Davies did the one thing the other strikers on the pitch didnt manage tonight though.... even if he should have had several more"

"He should have at least got an hat-trick but he took his goal well and got involved."

"I have never been Fraser's biggest fan but tonight I lost the plot with the guy. He makes every passing decision 2-3 seconds too slow which breaks entire patterns of play down into predictable motions. Also when he actually moves the ball it's so obvious what he's going to do and he's easily closed down before he does it he's that slow. First goal was arguably his fault tonight too as his failure to deal with a ball up front meant it ended up goig down the other end and in the back of the net. Every other player whose played poorly this season has been dropped. He needs to go."

"Davies - 5 - Terrible finishing despite getting a goal. Should have got us something out of the game alone."

"Fraser, still cannot get the ball more than five feet off the floor, tonight was an exception, but generally, not good enough."

"Tonight summed Fraser up. He did as well as Fraser can do and still looked off the pace and out of his depth for much of the match. 3-4 decent passes per game is not good enough for a player we rely on from centre midfield to do the creating."

"Fraser is absolutley garbage. End of"

"****** hell Davies could have had 5"

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"Carcking game tonight, edge of the seat stuff just disappointed with the result, can't fault a single player out there tonight although Davies finishing was pretty bad."

"fraser played some better balls second half but still needs dropping should play loft there to hold the ball better"

"i know davies scored but i still think rigg should play up front with richards they have a better understanding and davies to come on 25 mins to go if needed."

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Fraser flattered as he ran around alot. Wasn't a good enough footballer to ever move us forward towards the championship IMO.

Your descripton here could easily have been applied to Oatway throughout his career at the Albion yet he didn't get half the abuse Fraser got.

Seems being a signing for the club allows people to be more forgiving than homegrown products who must be the finished article immediately or they are subjected to abuse. I had hoped he got a new contract because i felt he deserved one.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"Davies needs to extend the 15 minutes after training shooting practice to 15 hours."

"Brighton fans call Davies "Barn Door" wonder why?"

"Davies skinned their number 6 time and time again. Trouble is he missed so many sitters it's untrue. Half a dozen decent chances and only scored one. That is not good enough."

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"but for a nightmare by Davies should have won comfortably."

"Davies 8 - could have been talking about his 5 second half goals but he somehow missed everyone. Is this good he's getting into the positions or is bad because he missed the chances? Dunno but I'm happy for him to continue with the same enthusiasm."

"Davies 5: Can't believe I'm giving the goalscorer 5 but could and should have had the match ball! The one he scored was surely the hardest of the lot?"

"Davies - Scored one and missed four! If he continues to miss chances like these then perhaps we should be looking to deploy him as a winger?"

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
You couldn't have been to Burton then???

Davies did ok seen as he was starved of any quality service from our dire midfield on Saturday - Fraser is our weak link at the moment I'm afraid.

I look at Fraser with rose tinted glasses :) i still rate him though. Tbh the whole vale team were poor sat against boring burton. It was my most boring experience of football. But that was mainly cos of inbred burton fans. Vale fans were excellent

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
even port vale fans are saying fraser shouldnt be in their team - that is a team struggling along in mid table in the bottom division - yet some people STILL think he could do a job here!

madness

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We all know WW, you have a personal vendetta against one of our players and clearly get some sort of personal glory from him not doing good, well done, BELL END.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
even port vale fans are saying fraser shouldnt be in their team - that is a team struggling along in mid table in the bottom division - yet some people STILL think he could do a job here!

madness
Maybe people value their own judgement over some Port Vale fan on the internet's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here