Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Albion Rob said:
Was it not in the Argus?

I've not left my house today so I don't know.

Would be a pretty poor show if it's not.
Can't tell you if it was as i live in berkshire:lolol:

Im sure someone else might no???

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Arthur said:
Looking on the brightside (well at least for you Palace lot) if you'd stayed up you'd be paying 50 sheets to go and watch your lot get stuff at Chelsea next week.
We`ll be happy to wait until next season!!

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Come on, if it was £22 nobody would be bleating. What is £8, yes Jordan is ripping us off, but he is a pikey b*stard so it isn't surprising. Can't miss this one, far better than the home game as atmosphere is better. Pity we didn't get 4 - 5000 tickets for a really good atmosphere but never mind.

:drink: to a win
Carole hatrick, AJ Own Goal , lmbo

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
Thats tosh???
we took 5k while bottom last time and only had 5k ams members,this time we may be a better team and have 16k+ams members so i hear.:drink:

Midweek games are better me thinks:clap:
I think Simon Jordan is no longer in favour of the away fans having priority over the clubs own supporters and it`s another testiment to the great man. Millwall will get the same allocation as you also.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
£50 says that Chelsea ain't coming down Blokie!!
PM We will be top of this league come crimbo wait and see. No doubt you enjoyed your Hols that little more seeing the results coming in.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Croydonbloke said:
I think Simon Jordan is no longer in favour of the away fans having priority over the clubs own supporters and it`s another testiment to the great man. Millwall will get the same allocation as you also.
You gave away fans extra seats because you couldn't sell them:glare:

obviously your fans bought season tickets because they thought you would survive:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
berkshire seagull said:
You gave away fans extra seats because you couldn't sell them:glare:

obviously your fans bought season tickets because they thought you would survive:lolol:

Now you are talking tosh ??? Palace could sell two Selhurst Park's for this fixture as you could sell two Withdean's for your home game! ;) :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here