Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC and money

Feb 18, 2013
£10m, not £15m. Stop making stuff up. And we've produced the ONLY player out of the two sides who has gone on to do anything special whatsoever so far - Gareth Barry. So, we'll take notice when your academy actually starts bringing through more PROVEN players. Moses is the only one so far. Your academy is nowhere near the likes of Southampton's.

£10 million up front, the rest in add-ons, £15 million total.

And what have Southampton got to do with it? Is that your "second team"?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is good sport mate, just reinforces how bitter and jealous these clowns are :D

So bitter and devastated that we're in the playoffs in the Championship, owned by an absolutely loaded BHA fan, playing glorious football in a stadium recently voted best new stadium in the ENTIRE WORLD, beating JUVENTUS.

DEVASTATED, I tells ya!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£10 million up front, the rest in add-ons, £15 million total.

And what have Southampton got to do with it? Is that your "second team"?

You realise add-ons are based on factors, so aren't definite at all. Bottom line is you sold Zaha for £10m. Some of the other £5m might come along in a few years, it might not. You sold for £10m (which is a phenomenal return for an insanely overrated player).

My point is you referred to your academy as "outstanding". Compared to what? There are many, many academies in this country more proven than yours.

And as for the irony of a Crystal Plastics fan asking ME who my 2nd team is...

Feb 18, 2013
But you're the one who's biting.

Any way, fancy commenting on the outside investment in the academy which is cheating according to BBS?

I have not seen the thread so can't comment, and if someone has put that they are mis-informed. There are clueless twats on there, as there is here :D

Feb 18, 2013
You realise add-ons are based on factors, so aren't definite at all. Bottom line is you sold Zaha for £10m. Some of the other £5m might come along in a few years, it might not. You sold for £10m (which is a phenomenal return for an insanely overrated player).

My point is you referred to your academy as "outstanding". Compared to what? There are many, many academies in this country more proven than yours.

And as for the irony of a Crystal Plastics fan asking ME who my 2nd team is...

Our academy is known up and down the country, try as hard as you want to deny it mate.

Second team? No thanks, its costs me enough time, money, energy and emotion following Palace.

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It is good sport mate, just reinforces how bitter and jealous these clowns are :D

Yes I know its good sport, but the Brighton fans get so bitter and twisted and the stories more and more made up.

Is there any other football forum that devotes so much of its time to 1 other club? I am sure there is more Palace related stories on here than on the BBS and HOL together....which make it good reading for Palace fans BTW.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Jesus, some of you people are bitter :lol:

Yesterday, play-offs were a certainty, automatic promotion a possibility, Palace were going to implode etc etc blah blah blah.

Not one shot against the bottom of the table whipping boys , Palace turned over Hull. Oh I know how can we now get at Palace considering we cannot compete in the table? oh I know lets say they will go into administration again :facepalm::facepalm::wanker::wanker:

Feb 18, 2013

Yesterday, play-offs were a certainty, automatic promotion a possibility, Palace were going to implode etc etc blah blah blah.

Not one shot against the bottom of the table whipping boys , Palace turned over Hull. Oh I know how can we now get at Palace considering we cannot compete in the table? oh I know lets say they will go into administration again :facepalm::facepalm::wanker::wanker:

You forget our woeful attendances and how this affects our automatic promotion push! :clap2:

Feb 18, 2013
Yes I know its good sport, but the Brighton fans get so bitter and twisted and the stories more and more made up.

Is there any other football forum that devotes so much of its time to 1 other club? I am sure there is more Palace related stories on here than on the BBS and HOL together....which make it good reading for Palace fans BTW.

Their obsession knows no bounds.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You forget our woeful attendances and how this affects our automatic promotion push! :clap2:

Also the fact we are paying Murray 4 million a year, dam its such a shame we could not have found a stupid manager who would have just gave him to us

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our academy is known up and down the country, try as hard as you want to deny it mate.

Second team? No thanks, its costs me enough time, money, energy and emotion following Palace.

Not really. The likes of Soton, West Ham, Leeds have all produced DOZENS more quality players than Palace's. Moses is the closest you have to a proven success story, and he went to WIGAN initially.

In terms of proven, top quality players, it's BHA 1 Palace 0 (but then we hold the head to head record over you so not surprising really).

Right, but you are aware if you look through attendances through the years that Palace fans are FAR more plastic than Albion ones, right?

I have not seen the thread so can't comment, and if someone has put that they are mis-informed. There are clueless twats on there, as there is here :D

Agreed.

It isn't a thread though, it's on almost all of them when the stadium is mentioned and the academy that we are cheating as the money wasn't generated by BHA.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Whipping boys? Can you be the "whipping boys" when you keep beating the likes of Watford and Forest? You're talking shit.

Feb 18, 2013
Not really. The likes of Soton, West Ham, Leeds have all produced DOZENS more quality players than Palace's. Moses is the closest you have to a proven success story, and he went to WIGAN initially.

In terms of proven, top quality players, it's BHA 1 Palace 0 (but then we hold the head to head record over you so not surprising really).

Right, but you are aware if you look through attendances through the years that Palace fans are FAR more plastic than Albion ones, right?

Attendances again, really? Where were your other 25,000 die-hards at the Wankdean or when your other dive was turned into a Toys R Us? This is too easy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There the bottom of the league you clown, what do you call them then.

They're clearly NOT whipping boys since S'OD took over. Keep up. Plenty of Palace fans stated on the match thread on football league forums that BHA would do well to get a point there, they've won their last FOUR IN A ROW. Perfectly happy with a point.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Thanks although I measure the merit of a result on the amount of goals scored rather than how many fans we get through the gates.

In case you we too busy reading the attendance figures or marveling at the 0 (yes that is a 0) shots you managed against bottom of the league Brizzle, we scored 4 (FOUR) against second in the league and are now 2 points of automatic promotion to the premier league. You do know what the premier league is don't you? Thought I better check as I know you have never played in it.

Yeah you also got beat at bristol city

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here