Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventy Fans Not Impressed

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
bhaexpress said:
I really have worked there and though it's understandable Coventry is full of miserable gits. It's a dreary hole at the best of times (listen to The Specials 'Ghost Town' which is a pretty accurate description even though it's about 20 years old).

The fact that the think we're crap is a bit of a joke too as they are hardly any better. They have a nice ground that they can't afford of course.

But,but,.....................The Greyhound in Longford used to be a smashing pub.Great beers,dominoes,Olive the Barmaid,a night shift.And that other pub up on the Foleshill Road.Had a parrot which used to cackle every time the door opened...."Up the City..............silly buggers".

Decent chippy on Jackers Road,eh Mr. S?

And ,of course,we'll soon have a stadium we can't afford.Like Arsenal,Middlesbro,Sunderland,Crawley,Derby,Leicester,etc,etc.

Up the Albion!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone who has stumbled across the bile he's posted on Rivals knows that is hardly a first offence. Its a shocking thing to post.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I like Coventry the place. Couple of lovely exes from there.

Don't mind Coventry the fans. Took pity on tearful kiddy me at Wembley 87.

Hate Coventry the team. Didn't take pity on tearful kiddy me at Wembley 87.

Bastards...

Stumpy Tim

This thread is NSC Gold - FACT. Pure hilarity.

I think Frank was trying to make a joke to wind up the Coventry fans & he thought the rest of us would back him up. Instead it horribly back-fired and everyone thinks he's a dick.

It couldn't be scripted better. :clap2:

Special mention for Looneys "fuckstart your brain" insult :clap2:

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
bhaexpress said:
Yorkie, do me a favour, stop blathering on. You are a sanctimonious bore at times

That is rich coming from a man who is just a complete bore .

I'm not alone in trying to hide when I see you coming Frank. Heaven knows I had to make three attempts to get away from you at the march in September

Yorkie does not set herself up as the 'voice of NSC'. Far from it but there are some things that are a matter of respect and decency, and in the bombing post on the Coventry site you went way over the line, as a Brighton fan I would distance myself from your comments as much as possible.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Surely the first rule of using a message board should be that you don't post what you wouldnt say to a persons face. You'd never make comments like that in a Coventry pub, why do it on a message board? It takes a man to admit a mistake and apologise. Nuff said.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When Frank is really angry, he breaks into the houses of blind people and rearranges their furniture. He thinks that is hilarious too. Perhaps he is the legendary missing third Chuckle Brother?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Simster said:
I think you'll find it's "personal choice" that he travels alone to away matches. :jester:

But he's so funny...he told me so in another thread.

As for Coventry-the company I sell for is based in Coventry and it has some nice areas (has some shit areas too but where doesn't apart from Falmer?). There's nothing wrong with any of my colleagues-all thoroughly nice people. I hope none of them read the bile on the Coventry site and associate me with it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Really ? Well you can go f*** yourself then. Personally I don't find homophobic abuse funny and never will.

BhaExpress - you really are a twat of A1 proportion.
Why dont you go f*** yourself and grow up!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
people just love to have a dig at someone. I'm with BHAExpress's side, so f***ing what. I'm sick of homophobic taunts, he hit back , so f***ing what. I don't think the Coventry fans will lose any sleep.

olster

Dec 3, 2005
im not suprised the cov fans are not happy, brighton fans arent happy,[at all! especially me!] so why should they be.i dont think any of ours or there fans are happy at all.

:eek: :nono: :eek:

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
For mew, the most disgusting part of the post was the bit where he sited Coventry in the East MIdlands, landing the filthy hole right into the heart of the Queen of the South. Keep the hovel in the West Midlands where it belongs.

Stumpy Tim

brighton_b0y said:
people just love to have a dig at someone. I'm with BHAExpress's side, so f***ing what. I'm sick of homophobic taunts, he hit back , so f***ing what. I don't think the Coventry fans will lose any sleep.

If you read it, it was't that he hit back. He dropped his bomb (pardon the pun) before they had said a word about us

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Personally i don't think Hitler bombed Coventry because it's rubbish.

Is this why Frank is annoyed?

Who called him gay?

Why are you all such binners?

'fuckstart your brain' is indeed a well good thing to say.

Ned is from Sheffield and i saw Yorkie on Satruday.

Does this answer all your questions?

:angel: :p :flameboun :salute: :jester: :drink: :albion: :unclesam: :O

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here