Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couple of logic puzzles..

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Absolutely nothing, Monsieur. :blush:

Q1: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Q2: Using only your mind - 1000 + 40, plus 1000 + 30, plus 1000 + 20, plus 1000 + 10. What is the total?

A man is travelling towards the middle of a field. He knows as soon as he gets there, he's going to die, but he carries on anyway.

Explain.

Every movement he makes is 50% of the previous movement. Therefore he will never arrive at the middle, but he will look a bit of a dick after a while.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The British Intelligence gather their best people for an aptitude test.

The Royal Marine passes with flying colours, the SAS guy does too. So does the woman officer fom the Navy.

The last test is upon them. The Royal Marine steps forward and is given a gun and told his nearest and dearest is in the next room tied to a chair. He has to shoot her. He refuses. The examiners tell him that admirable as it is, he has failed the test.

The SAS bloke gets the same. He walks into the room and walks straight back out again. He tells the examiners that he saw his wfe sitting there and just couldn't do it. He too fails.

The female Navy officer is handed a gun and comes back in 10 minutes covered in blood. She says "you bastards. You utter bastards. You could have told me that the gun didn't have any bullets in it. I had to club him to death with the chair"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
1. An hour and a half. The 'clue' is in the winding of the alarm clock since wind-up alarm clocks have no concept of AM or PM - 12 o'clock is just the next occurring 12 o'clock.

Not guaranteed. Why should a mechanical clock not be 24 hour? (Unlikely, I know.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here