Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Council's free lessons in safe driving for Asian men only.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
7/7 means nothing to him because they are our brothers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Oceanic, what are your views on the Jewish people, the Jewish religion, the holocaust etc..

At this precise moment in time Jews don't pose a threat to our society.Only ISLAM does.Thats all that matters.

AND LABOUR

Last edited:

The Arab-Israeli conflict has always been a tough one for the BNP.

Do they hate the Jews more or do they hate the Arabs more?

Anti-semitism or racism?

So much hatred, so little time! :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
The Arab-Israeli conflict has always been a tough one for the BNP.

Do they hate the Jews more or do they hate the Arabs more?

Anti-semitism or racism?

So much hatred, so little time! :jester:

His back:clap2:

Make room for leftie:drink:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
At this precise moment in time Jews don't pose a threat to our society.Only ISLAM does.Thats all that matters.
AND LABOUR

best tell the BNP then....

.. and tell them to knock their support for Palenstine on the head the while you're there.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
best tell the BNP then....

.. and tell them to knock their support for Palenstine on the head the while you're there.

I'm talking about the threat to UK.Not other nations.Don't you understand English?I don't support BNP.Do i need to shout it in your ear to make you relise?Israel are doing us a favor by wiping out a Islamic terror group.To me that gets a big thumbs up

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
I'm talking about the threat to UK.Not other nations.Don't you understand English?I don't support BNP.Do i need to shout it in your ear to make you relise?Israel are doing us a favor by wiping out a Islamic terror group.To me that gets a big thumbs up

My apologies, you said above that you agree with some of their ideas.

I'm not sure that the group in question are much of a threat to the UK.

I'm sure you are aware of that group in questions' reaction to the attack on the world trade centre ? How do you view that reaction ?

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Christ it's getting hot in here:lolol: I'm going back to football for a while.Thanks for the debate people

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
algie said:
Oh please give the gramma a rest mate.You look a knob keep bringing it up.It's a forum you spanner not an exam

Know, know. Your wright. I shouldn't mock. We should forget petty differences like this and younite against the darky skinned infidels.
As a like-minded soldier of the fight 2 keep our beloved nation white I feel honoured to share this piece of top secret technology to help you assist in reaching our ultimate goal:
speak-n-spell.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rangdo said:
Know, know. Your wright. I shouldn't mock. We should forget petty differences like this and younite against the darky skinned infidels.
As a like-minded soldier of the fight 2 keep our beloved nation white I feel honoured to share this piece of top secret technology to help you assist in reaching our ultimate goal:

speak-n-spell.jpg
Off to pride tomorrow are we? :wave:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Oceanic said:
Why do you think I've got the BNP flag?

I find the word 'Jews' offensive, but that's ok in this democracy we live in but paki, ****** isn't, funny old world we live in isn't it.

What ? ? ? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
clapham_gull said:
My apologies, you said above that you agree with some of their ideas.

I'm not sure that the group in question are much of a threat to the UK.

I'm sure you are aware of that group in questions' reaction to the attack on the world trade centre ? How do you view that reaction ?

oh please answer that before you go ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
algie said:
Off to pride tomorrow are we? :wave:

I wasn't planning on going with you.

Desperate for a partner?

Left it a bit late to tout for business haven't you. All the best ones will be gone by now.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One of the issues BNP would like to enforce is to close our ports and have the army patrolling it.Imigration is a mess as we all know it.I also want the human rights act scrapped along with quite a few national papers who want it scrapped

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
One of the issues BNP would like to enforce is to close our ports and have the army patrolling it.Imigration is a mess as we all know it.I also want the human rights act scrapped along with quite a few national papers who want it scrapped

Which few national papers would you like to see scrapped ?

How would the army get in if the port was closed ?

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull?

I never voted in my life but don't take kindly to threats to this country or weak governments.If i got a bit personal towards you then i appolgise now.Your actually quite a decent person to talk to.The other idiots can go and have there 70 or so virgins or whatever the koran states

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here