Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Council's free lessons in safe driving for Asian men only.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well you've certaintly speeled it out.

The irony of course is the BNPs views on Jews and Israel generally and their "support" for the Palestinians.

But of course, you'd know ALL about that.

Perhaps either of you would like to enlighten us as their resident supporters.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
*worst wind up ever*

cbgcomputer.gif

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i wonder who Israel are at war with ?It's not our friends from the Islamic world is it?

DJ Leon said:
Blimey. You are actually racist scum, aren't you?

If the BNP was in power and gave free lessons for whites and not ethnics then that would be ok then?, well, that's what Labour are doing, are they racist? thought not.

Anything Labour do is legit but if anyone else says a word then they’re racist pricks. Welcome to the Labour world.

Pot calling.........

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
i wonder who Israel are at war with ?It's not our friends from the Islamic world is it?

Tell us all about the BNP and their views on Israel and Palestine then ?

Which side are they on ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Well you've certaintly speeled it out.

The irony of course is the BNPs views on Jews and Israel generally and their "support" for the Palestinians.

But of course, you'd know ALL about that.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us.

But you my friend are like the rest.Jumping to conclusions.I've never voted BNP but i agree with some of there ideas.In your case it's just easy to assume right?Have fun on your anti war march.I should be able to spot you on tv amongst 100 people easier enough:smokin:

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
But you my friend are like the rest.Jumping to conclusions.I've never voted BNP but i agree with some of there ideas.In your case it's it's just easy to assume right?

I'm not assuming anything. I'm surprised as a supported of some of their ideas, you also find yourself in line with Israel.

That's like saying I meet Hitler for a pint on Monday, and on weekends I pop round Stalins for a cup of tea.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What a load of chad. Last month I was sat in my car, yes totally stationary, the engine was not running. I was driven into by a young female driver, do you hear me complaining that women are not fit to drive, not a chance.

She was a Swindon Town supporter, I want that town to be carpet bombed, nay, destroyed by a thermo-nuclear weapon, wipe the most shitty part of the lovely county of Wiltshire off the map.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So Oceanic although you fly the BNP flag, how do you sit with their views on Israel and Jews generally ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
I'm not assuming anything. I'm surprised as a supported of some of their ideas, you also find yourself in line with Israel.

That's like saying I meet Hitler for a pint on Monday, and on weekends I pop round Stalins for a cup of tea.

Stop for one moment.Take a deep breath and clear your head.READY?Now think about the next question but don't rush your answer.Take a minute to think about it before posting.Here is the question....

"Who crossed Israel's border killing there soldiers and kidnapped two of them?So who is responsible for kickstarting this war?

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
algie said:

Oceanic said:
If the BNP was in power and gave free lessons for whites and not ethnics then that would be ok then?, well, that's what Labour are doing, are they racist? thought not.

Anything Labour do is legit but if anyone else says a word then they’re racist pricks. Welcome to the Labour world.

Pot calling.........

algie said:
But you my friend are like the rest.Jumping to conclusions.I've never voted BNP but i agree with some of there ideas.In your case it's just easy to assume right?Have fun on your anti war march.I should be able to spot you on tv amongst 100 people easier enough:smokin:

Oceanic said:
To bloody right, it's ok for people sitting in their front rooms saying they're bang out of order but if you was being attacked you'd want the terrorist to get their backside kicked.

Muslims again :shootself

f*** me.
If you are going to be a bunch of racist biggoted ****s at least learn to type the Queens English. Which side are you on? f***ing muslim sympathisers trying to destroy our culture.
Jeez :rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rangdo said:
f*** me.
If you are going to be a bunch of racist biggoted ****s at least learn to type the Queens English. Which side are you on? f***ing muslim sympathisers trying to destroy our culture.

Another dickead with the racist remarks.Please give it a rest

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
Stop for one moment.Take a deep breath and clear your head.READY?Now think about the next question but don't rush your answer.Take a minute to think about it before posting.Here is the question....

"Who crossed Israel's border killing there soldiers and kidnapped two of them?So who is responsible for kickstarting this war?

You're probably right.

I've never posted anything in here regarding my support for either side.

I think the conflict is very, very complex.

Beyond my comprehension and I suspect yours if your are honest.

I'm just interested in your support for the BNP and Israel. That makes you politically quite interesting.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
You're probably right. I'm just interested in your support for the BNP and Israel. That makes you politically quite interesting.

I don't support BNP like i said and Israel are always made the scape goat for things.Bush wants this war to go ahead without saying to much on it because thats another Islamic terror group wiped out.Why do you think he is shipping arms out to them?It's the perfect excuse for him and i bet he wants to see Israel carry it through right to the end.

Rangdo said:
f*** me.

Don't blame us, Blame Labours education system. Can get an ‘A’ level for wiping your arse these days.

Jeez?, Nice to know you've had great education under labour as well :thumbsup:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
algie said:
Another dickead with the racist remarks.Please give it a rest

Another dick*h*ead with the racist remarks.*space*Please give it a rest*full stop*

If you will insist on insulting our muslim brothers under the curtain of patriotism please do your best to defend your country using the language of that nation.

You are just playing into those nasty muslim's hands by presenting your arguments using the language skills of an Essex primary school child.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rangdo said:
Another dick*h*ead with the racist remarks.*space*Please give it a rest*full stop*

If you will insist on insulting our muslim brothers under the curtain of patriotism please do your best to defend your country using the language of that nation.

You are just playing into those nasty muslim's hands by presenting your arguments using the language skills of an Essex primary school child.

Oh please give the gramma a rest mate.You look a knob keep bringing it up.It's a forum you spanner not an exam

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here