Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
:facepalm:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Zamora alongside Mackail Smith? Dreamland or what?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
NO !!!!!!! This has been discussed so many times its unbelievable ! Cloud cuckoo land is second on the right...please join the queue !

Very, very this. The chances of this happening are slightly less than Adur Athletic winning the premiership this year.

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
You have got more chance seeing Wardy back in the blue & white stripes..!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Save the remarks till Weds evening .

Let me give you a few reasons why I have a feeling you're completely wrong.

1) Zamora last year signed a 4 year deal at Fulham until 2014, for a reported 50k per week YES 50k. He is estimated to be worth between 6-8mill (first question? are we going to pay Fulham or the player that type of money?)

2) Zamoras club Fulham are in the premier league and the Europa League and with the European Championships next summer, Bobby who must dream of making the England Squad, will realise he is potentially one good top flight season away from realising that personal ambition. (second question? will Bobby want to wear a Brighton championship shirt more this season and risk not wearing an England shirt at next years Euros? in possibly his last ever attempt at a major tournament)

3) And the third set of reasons are obvious, Even if we went after him and the player liked the idea, as Fulham are already short of players, and with Leicester bidding for Andy Johnson, just why oh why would they even for one second listen to any offer for their prized asset and star striker who has 3 years on his contract remaining? They won't

Other than all those annoying realities, I also have a fantasy about Bobby coming back

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'd just be the next Paul Kitson, anyway.

(Putstinhatonandretirestoasafedistance)

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Let me give you a few reasons why I have a feeling you're completely wrong.

1) Zamora last year signed a 4 year deal at Fulham until 2014, for a reported 50k per week YES 50k. He is estimated to be worth between 6-8mill (first question? are we going to pay Fulham or the player that type of money?)

2) Zamoras club Fulham are in the premier league and the Europa League and with the European Championships next summer, Bobby who must dream of making the England Squad, will realise he is potentially one good top flight season away from realising that personal ambition. (second question? will Bobby want to wear a Brighton championship shirt more this season and risk not wearing an England shirt at next years Euros? in possibly his last ever attempt at a major tournament)

3) And the third set of reasons are obvious, Even if we went after him and the player liked the idea, as Fulham are already short of players, and with Leicester bidding for Andy Johnson, just why oh why would they even for one second listen to any offer for their prized asset and star striker who has 3 years on his contract remaining? They won't

Other than all those annoying realities, I also have a fantasy about Bobby coming back

Im surprised you could be arsed to type that out for such a ridiculous question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here