Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Plenty have said that about me on here WS, and ive never seen you argue the point. Strange eh.
No 'red mist' ...im at work, and I work in a technical role. So, believe it or not, concentrating on NSC, isnt the main priority.
I apologise for getting the wrong ukipper. Im sorry if you consider the word 'dissed' so pathetic. Its a crushing blow to me obviously.
But, Ill probably get over it.
Is this you Dave ? skateboard-professor-jenkem-interview-1.jpg

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Youre right, it was the other ukip ....but having said that, you lot are hard to tell apart, and I did qualify it originally with the words..people like you.

Is this the first qualification you have ever done Dave?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its pathetic when blokes in their late fifties use it , do you also wear a backwards baseball cap ? :lolol:

Says a ****wit with a blacked up white man for an avatar.
haha

Good to see youre still 'adding' to the debate.... definitely not pathetic haha

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No temper whatsoever ****wit. Youre the frustrated, bitter individual. I like that. Keep it up.
What are you grizzling about today?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Anyway, why is Farage getting involved with trivia like breast feeding? The man has barely strung one effing policy together he should be sorting his mess of a manifesto out not wading into a pointless debate. God, he's such a cock.

You are right, this whole matter is trivial, however I think it says a lot more about the hysterical nature of British politics and the media than it does about Farage.

For example, Yvette Cooper waded into the debate over the weekend, yet she wants to ban page 3. You can see where I am going with this can’t you……………………..

It seems to me that we have plenty of politicians these days that advocate the rights of people to flop their bits out when and where they like, whether its breastfeeding in Claridges, one the Slut Walk, during a PETA demonstration, performance art or a naked bike ride (wtf), yet they also take offence if women flop them out on page 3. Really, what is it to be?

I know it’s not quite the same, and many people will say breastfeeding is natural, which it is. But then so is shitting, and I suspect if I curled one straight out on the floor of Claridges a waiter wouldn’t just put a napkin over it.

As you say, this is trivial and as Farage said ultimately it’s about good manners.

That’s it.

Camicus

This thread is like being in the 50s if you can't see the difference between the objectification of women and page 3 we are in trouble. Here's a hint norks are for feeding babies just because you see them in a different way is your problem. How dare you suggest a child goes hungry because you happen to be in the same place.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Perfectly good post. DIP is getting a load of stick from some of the members on here, Bushy seems to think this fight thing is some sort of ace up his sleeve when in fact it's nothing of the sort. These are just the facts my friend. Just the facts.

Anyway, I have a brother in intensive care and I'm going into see him now so I must eff off. 'nuttin but love.

You are quite right in that it takes two to tango, as they say. But he has since decided to resurrect the whole ridiculous saga, and I would not call it a perfectly good post at all -of course we all have different standards, I accept. That too is a fact!

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
This thread is like being in the 50s if you can't see the difference between the objectification of women and page 3 we are in trouble. Here's a hint norks are for feeding babies just because you see them in a different way is your problem. How dare you suggest a child goes hungry because you happen to be in the same place.

Thank you Mary Whitehouse.…………we may be in trouble…………….can you enlighten me on the difference between the objectification of women and page 3?

And here's a hint for you…………..someone who refers to the female breasts as “norks” is evidently not quite the pro-feminist that they are making out to be on this matter................your response is also your petard.

Seriously, you are a caricature of today’s contemporary liberal orthodoxy, unable to think for yourself, merely to react with ersatz outrage to anything not aligned with the perceived “acceptable” view.

This would be really funny if you were being ironic……………..tragically you’re not though.

Camicus

Thank you Mary Whitehouse.…………we may be in trouble…………….can you enlighten me on the difference between the objectification of women and page 3?

And here's a hint for you…………..someone who refers to the female breasts as “norks” is evidently not quite the pro-feminist that they are making out to be on this matter................your response is also your petard.

Seriously, you are a caricature of today’s contemporary liberal orthodoxy, unable to think for yourself, merely to react with ersatz outrage to anything not aligned with the perceived “acceptable” view.

This would be really funny if you were being ironic……………..tragically you’re not though.
I am not a feminist neither am I a left winger. The trouble is when you're a kipper everyone's on the left. But I do think it's our problem for having issues with breastfeeding because we see boobs as boobs rather than as a mammalian necessity.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I am not a feminist neither am I a left winger. The trouble is when you're a kipper everyone's on the left. But I do think it's our problem for having issues with breastfeeding because we see boobs as boobs rather than as a mammalian necessity.

First time we agree, you are a reactionary of the prevailing collective liberal orthodoxy; you possess no individual or political social perspective of your own.

You seem unable and unwilling to understand the political narrative to why UKIP has become a factor in British politics and why the party appeals to both traditional Tories and Labour voters.

Your contribution extends to labelling its ex Labour Party and Tory supporters kippers and fascists ad nauseum. Marvellous.

Camicus

First time we agree, you are a reactionary of the prevailing collective liberal orthodoxy; you possess no individual or political social perspective of your own.

You seem unable and unwilling to understand the political narrative to why UKIP has become a factor in British politics and why the party appeals to both traditional Tories and Labour voters.

Your contribution extends to labelling its ex Labour Party and Tory supporters kippers and fascists ad nauseum. Marvellous.
Walks like a fascist talks like a fascist acts like a fascist. Working with fascist parties in Europe fairly much makes your party fascist. I do understand peoples concerns over immigration but to blame being late on immigration shows what a one trick pony the party is. Combine that with some ultra right wing policy and well that shouldn't be a very attractive proposal to most sane people

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Walks like a fascist talks like a fascist acts like a fascist. Working with fascist parties in Europe fairly much makes your party fascist. I do understand peoples concerns over immigration but to blame being late on immigration shows what a one trick pony the party is. Combine that with some ultra right wing policy and well that shouldn't be a very attractive proposal to most sane people
UKIP one trick party?...I refer you to post 759...a far more comprehesive policy than Labour or Tories have put out so far.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
how does a fascist walk?! And talk for that matter? The idea of ultra right wing policy is of course your own perception, and of course most sane person would ever think like that. Don't you think that is just that shade arrogant? I presume you regard yourself as sane, of course - it is just others who are not. Could one just perhaps, be a UKIP supporter, sane and not ultra right wing by any chance?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

There are a lot of insane people out there then .... just follow the rest of the sheep with your 1-trick views

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Contender for biggest load of bo11ocks for the month?.......No, make that for the year.

You have taken political debate to a new intellectual high!

Not.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Had a few scoops. I'll keep my eye out for those that walk like a fascist.....how do i spot one, do they walk like Danny Dyer or Julian Clary...i need something to go on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here