Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You are quite right, of course. and in fact I do get cross at those who try to be clever at other's expense, and in fact did hesitate. Had you not arrogantly described others on here as uneducated, but not, of course, yourself, then I probably would not have posted as I did.

I'm just doing my bit to raise the standards of certain posters. We can but try. We can but try.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm just doing my bit to raise the standards of certain posters. We can but try. We can but try.

Looking at your post on 812, digging up yet again this pointless drivel, I would respectfully suggest that you try an awful lot harder to raise those posted by yourself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This country has it's faults for sure. Pathetic? In some areas certainly. Nobody should be starving in Britain, we shouldn't be letting the Tory's dismantle the welfare system and the NHS. We shouldn't be accepting all this lollygagging with the child abuse inquiry. The average person should be able to afford a house. But to even consider the concept of Farage as a man who could lead us out of this mess? Well, That's pathetic.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Looking at your post on 812, digging up yet again this pointless drivel, I would respectfully suggest that you try an awful lot harder to raise those posted by yourself.

Perfectly good post. DIP is getting a load of stick from some of the members on here, Bushy seems to think this fight thing is some sort of ace up his sleeve when in fact it's nothing of the sort. These are just the facts my friend. Just the facts.

Anyway, I have a brother in intensive care and I'm going into see him now so I must eff off. 'nuttin but love.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perfectly good post. DIP is getting a load of stick from some of the members on here, Bushy seems to think this fight thing is some sort of ace up his sleeve when in fact it's nothing of the sort. These are just the facts my friend. Just the facts.

Anyway, I have a brother in intensive care and I'm going into see him now so I must eff off. 'nuttin but love.

Did you get your video back Nibs ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This country has it's faults for sure. Pathetic? In some areas certainly. Nobody should be starving in Britain, we shouldn't be letting the Tory's dismantle the welfare system and the NHS. We shouldn't be accepting all this lollygagging with the child abuse inquiry. The average person should be able to afford a house. But to even consider the concept of Farage as a man who could lead us out of this mess? Well, That's pathetic.

Well seeing as ALL the problems you mention have occurred on Tory and Labour watches, what makes you think that a man who has NOT been party to any of these would be worse.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Youre right, it was the other ukip ....but having said that, you lot are hard to tell apart, and I did qualify it originally with the words..people like you.

Maybe if you let the red mist drop from your eyes you might be able to see what different individuals write. I have never 'dissed' to use your rather pathetic word the British public. Such a generalisation somewhat shows your stupidity. It is as daft as me saying all ex-pats don't love Britain otherwise they wouldn't have left.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Plenty have said that about me on here WS, and ive never seen you argue the point. Strange eh.
No 'red mist' ...im at work, and I work in a technical role. So, believe it or not, concentrating on NSC, isnt the main priority.
I apologise for getting the wrong ukipper. Im sorry if you consider the word 'dissed' so pathetic. Its a crushing blow to me obviously.
But, Ill probably get over it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Anger management? lol... for laughing at people like you and Bushy?... ok..

Lol. Laughing is fine, no problem. Surely your posts littered with **** and yet more ****, shows you either have anger issues or you can not actually debate without ******** when you can not get your own way. I can not believe that someone who left this country gets so angry and over vocal, when he will be affected least.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, its because I swear a lot. Ive nothing to be angry about Somting Ranger, but thanks for your concern.
I think its actually people like yourself who are angry, frustrated and bitter. I enjoy that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, its because I swear a lot. Ive nothing to be angry about Somting Ranger, but thanks for your concern.
I think its actually people like yourself who are angry, frustrated and bitter. I enjoy that.

You enjoy people being angry, frustrated and bitter ?? What a nasty human being you really are.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Plenty have said that about me on here WS, and ive never seen you argue the point. Strange eh.
No 'red mist' ...im at work, and I work in a technical role. So, believe it or not, concentrating on NSC, isnt the main priority.
I apologise for getting the wrong ukipper. Im sorry if you consider the word 'dissed' so pathetic. Its a crushing blow to me obviously.
But, Ill probably get over it.
Its pathetic when blokes in their late fifties use it , do you also wear a backwards baseball cap ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here