Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could the gays, and the Catholic Church delay Falmer?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
That's right. They need caring parents, ideally two of them. But whom these parents happen to find attractive has no bearing on their ability to provide a safe and loving environment for children.

Dougal said:
alot of people unstable due to not having Mother and Father , alot of people turn out Gay because of up bringing.

Can you imagine what sort of people there would be about if Gays could adopt. Good God

I think that just about covers it then ! :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
That's right. They need caring parents, ideally two of them. But whom these parents happen to find attractive has no bearing on their ability to provide a safe and loving environment for children.

Dear oh dear :nono:

What about maternal instinct etc? Imagine growing up without a mum. Would be awful.

In fact, forget it, I cant be arsed to get into a debate about this subject. Can we go back to the possibility of this delaying Falmer please?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man of Harveys said:

agreed.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Commander said:

What about maternal instinct etc? Imagine growing up without a mum. Would be awful.

In fact, forget it, I cant be arsed to get into a debate about this subject. Can we go back to the possibility of this delaying Falmer please?

deffo mate , Im not going to bother either.

Its going to happen but frankly it is absolutely ludicrous . Its the kids that will suffer unfortunately

Man of Harveys said:

I have no problem with gay parents, what I do have a problem with is when that child goes to school he\she would have to grow up a hard bastard or thick skinned.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
cannedheat said:
I have no problem with gay parents, what I do have a problem with is when that child goes to school he\she would have to grow up a hard bastard or thick skinned.

Exactly. Adoption should be about the children, not the adults.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:

Dear oh dear. :lolol:

Of the settled gay couples that I know, I'd be far happier for them to have the responsibility of bringing up children than a great many women that I've known.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:

Of the settled gay couples that I know, I'd be far happier for them to have the responsibility of bringing up children than a great many women that I've known.

La la la la la I'm not listening la la la la la la

*desperately trying not to get involved*

Falmer- delay? Yes? No?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Man of Harveys said:

yeh but thats bad apples everyone

sure some gayers arnt perfect. :clap: :clap: :albion:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Biscuit said:
what about midgets

with long legs?

ZACKLY.

What on Earth is wrong with you today?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Man of Harveys said:

yeah and look at society !!

adoption should tick stict box's , not be ok because there is worse out there

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dougal said:
alot of people unstable due to not having Mother and Father , alot of people turn out Gay because of up bringing.

Can you imagine what sort of people there would be about if Gays could adopt. Good God

Hopefully not illiterate narrow minded people like you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here